Age of History 3
sanitar4ick

Transferring the mod to Android / Перенос мода на Андроид

Question

Posted (edited)

Help urgently needed!

Greetings to all readers of this topic. In general, I had a problem transferring my mod from a PC to an Android device. In principle, I figured out MTmannanger, and was able to transfer most of the mod to Android. Now to the core of the problem.

The music in the game does not work for me (I replaced the default music from the game with my own), while the names and file types (ogg) are correctly indicated in the Age of Civilizations file.

The second and most important problem. The civilizations that I created are not displayed in the civilization editor, but most importantly, these civilizations do not have a name. Below I have attached screenshots of my problem.

image.thumb.png.3c29020a9a9dbfe5e0e33f11bd3996ac.pngimage.thumb.png.97de7e0e9d1e769bec2ea4e5450cb637.png

An important point: the names of civilizations that were already in the game work. I also created a new civilization in the map editor, and its name is displayed correctly.

I need someone knowledgeable on this matter. I repeat, absolutely everything works on my PC.

image.thumb.png.be50512336b7641c4e4cc9d27f69f8d7.pngimage.thumb.png.fd3365e39539a2d1d9209caafffbfe2e.png

Below I described my problem in Russian

Приветствую всех читателей этой темы. Вообщем, у меня возникла проблема с переносом моего мода с ПК на Андроид. В принципе я разобрался с файловым менненджером, и смог перенести большую часть мода на Андроид. Теперь к сути проблемы.

У меня не работает музыка в игре (я заменил дефолтную музыку из игры на свою), при этом в файле Age of Civilizations правильно указаны названия, и тип файлов (.ogg).

Вторая, и самая главная проблема. Цивилизации что я создал не отображаются в редакторе цивилизаций, но главное, у этих цивилизаций отсутствует название. Ниже я прикрепил скриншоты своей проблемы.

Важный момент, названия цивилизаций что уже были в игре работают. Также я создал новую цивилизацию в редакторе карт, и её название отображается корректно. 

Мне нужен знающий человек в этом вопросе. Повторюсь, на ПК у меня работает абсолютно всё.

Edited by sanitar4ick
design

7 answers to this question

9 hours ago, sanitar4ick said:

Help urgently needed!

Greetings to all readers of this topic. In general, I had a problem transferring my mod from a PC to an Android device. In principle, I figured out MTmannanger, and was able to transfer most of the mod to Android. Now to the core of the problem.

The music in the game does not work for me (I replaced the default music from the game with my own), while the names and file types (ogg) are correctly indicated in the Age of Civilizations file.

The second and most important problem. The civilizations that I created are not displayed in the civilization editor, but most importantly, these civilizations do not have a name. Below I have attached screenshots of my problem.

An important point: the names of civilizations that were already in the game work. I also created a new civilization in the map editor, and its name is displayed correctly.

I need someone knowledgeable on this matter. I repeat, absolutely everything works on my PC.

I think I know the reason. Are the music files and civilization names that are missing using Russian characters? If so, you must transfer the charset of the "filehandler" code file in MTManager to UTF-8.
Do you have discord? I can help you out on there by giving you the file and showing you how to replace it.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Pumped said:

I think I know the reason. Are the music files and civilization names that are missing using Russian characters? If so, you must transfer the charset of the "filehandler" code file in MTManager to UTF-8.
Do you have discord? I can help you out on there by giving you the file and showing you how to replace it.

Yes, they are used in the names of civilizations. I did not use Russian symbols in music files. My discord: sanitar4ick

image.thumb.png.62cde4455ce162f2e5f13276eeb9bb44.png

Edited by sanitar4ick
add more

17 hours ago, sanitar4ick said:

Yes, they are used in the names of civilizations. I did not use Russian symbols in music files. My discord: sanitar4ick

I sent you a request!

8 hours ago, BigCrow said:

Do you have discord server?

I make a mod primarily for the Russian-speaking segment. There is a telegram channel where I publish news about my mods. I had already created a rofl mod among my friends before, but I abandoned it. Now in this channel there is news regarding REGIONSZ.

LINK 👉 https://t.me/dsn_aoh2 

News article 👉 https://telegra.ph/REGIONSZ-05-26