Age of History 3
WeaseLL

navy atomic bomb and cities

Hello Mr.Jakowski , I have a few suggestions about the game, I hope they will be useful. First of all, you can make sea mechanics inspired by Victoria 3. When two armies at war meet at sea on the route points of navy and merchant ships, war breaks out depending on the characteristics of the commanders. navy levels. Since there was no navy, transport ships were burned. Secondly, from the game. You should remove the Atomic Bomb Feature. This feature will not only spoil the fun of the game in Hoi4, but will also not be liked in this game. Thirdly, you can take inspiration from Crusader Kings3 for the provincial environments and buildings in the provinces in the game. I also want the menu and background of the game to be of high quality. In the videos I watched, the game has a very simple and dark theme. In short, if inspiration is to be taken from the game, these games should be vic3 and ck3. Regards

Age of History 3 game should be a quality game and should be inspired by ck3 and vic3. Navy mechanics should be completely inspired by vic3 because the best navy mechanics are in vic3. I experienced the atomic bomb and frankly, I didn't find it very pleasant.