Age of History 3

Posted (edited)

Hello mein people, today we'll be talking about different flags, and how we can implement them into the flag editor. I will divide this topic into multiple parts to make it more organized. Other post. Starting with,

Banners:

Through out history vertical banners were used instead horizontal flags. Like Dynastical Zhou. And since AOH3 flags are gonna have slightly more space we could do this. I would make an example but that takes too much time. Or if it's too long to put the full flag with the new flag format, we could make it short. 

[DETOUR] 

There should be more flag shape options, banner, prolonged tips, ect will give multiple example below

Prolonged tips

Again, I repeat myself. Yada, yada,. There have been many nations. Like the Grand Duchy of Lithuania, and this is also very possible. To maintain a bit of historical accuraccy. Additionally different flags for different times would help. 

That's it i would apprecaite critism :-Þ

(Sorry if this is short and half based i felt kinda burnt out while writing)

download (1).png

download (2).png

1600px-Nordic_Swallowtail_Flag.png

Edited by Das Moss Man