Age of History 3

7 minutes ago, Wayne23lololh said:

But why ? Glucksburg dynasty being out of top ten of powerful dynasties in the world would be stated useless ?

This wouldn't make sense if only important dynasties are kept.

Ok, I retract my statement

4 minutes ago, Wayne23lololh said:

Great ! But I understood your previous point, the most influent dynasties could receive bonuses and are more influent

Yeah, I was thinking about adding something about spheres of influence here but nahhh

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Das Moss Man said:

Yeah, I was thinking about adding something about spheres of influence here but nahhh

Maybe there could be like it was historically wars to crown one of its dynast in other countries ? Change a government in peace treaty would make sense for monarchies, to expand its dynasty

Edited by Wayne23lololh

4 minutes ago, Das Moss Man said:

It would be hard to implement and my brain just don't wanna think that hard

1 minute ago, Wayne23lololh said:

Maybe there could be like it was historically wars to crown one of its dynast in other countries ? Change a government in peace treaty would make sense for monarchies.

I like the idea of putting a relative on the throne but, that would need family trees and whoops we've turned into Ck3

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Das Moss Man said:

It would be hard to implement and my brain just don't wanna think that hard

I like the idea of putting a relative on the throne but, that would need family trees and whoops we've turned into Ck3

This could be Ai generated ?

Edited by Wayne23lololh
Ai* lol

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Das Moss Man said:

I personally dislike the use of air and think it would take a dig of the integrity of AOH3

Ai*

Ow, then we're trapped 

Edited by Wayne23lololh
look, its edited now

On 7/27/2024 at 9:12 PM, Das Moss Man said:

Hello mein people, today we're talking about houses. Now with out wasting anymore time, let us begin.

Royal Houses:

No not ones you live in. I mean lineages Romanovs, Tudors, Hapsburgs, HOHENZOLLERN, ect. Now I'm taking a tinsy winsy amount of inspiration from CK3, a p*radox game (barley even game just dlc). So please don't stone me to death. So lets say you are the house of ButtenShißenneinworbourge, and you wanna marry some one from a neighboring house. Their leader is female, your leader is male. Your wifey pops territories now are apart of your house. You can see the troops of the territory, your relations are high. And relations with the rest of her house have slightly increased. {Wukash Yakovski translation=[+20 relations][+5 relations]}

[DETOUR]

As much as I wanna put family trees and complex genes into AOH3, AOH3 is not ck3. But I require only ONE addition. Adding gender just a little thing. To distinguish leaders.

That's about it, I encourage you to react and comment. It helps me feel better. That's it, give da criticism :-Þ

That’s a good idea! It would also be good so that we can make succession wars happen without having to do historical events and have alt-historical events 

15 minutes ago, andry202222 said:

Im not here ignore me uwu 

15 minutes ago, andry202222 said:

That’s a good idea! It would also be good so that we can make succession wars happen without having to do historical events and have alt-historical events 

This also ties in with my death date idea

this one