Age of History 3
GalacticCakes

National spirit/national condition

I would like there to be a way, either through the scenario editor or through the game files in Earth/scenarios/ww2/national_condition... where the user creates a folder with the TAG of the civilization and from there somehow creates a national spirit similar to HoI4. That would be perfect. I don't think the Aztecs should surpass Spain in buildings quickly, so to avoid this, you could give the Aztecs a national spirit indicating that they don't build as fast or have a 60% reduction in construction speed.

A national spirit would be something that shows up when selecting the nation. For example, let's take Mexico in 2020.

Spirit name: Bastion of Crime

Image: UI/national_condition/image.png

Spirit description: In 2020, Mexico is under the increasing dominance of drug cartels. Since the intensification of the war on drugs in the 2000s, these groups have infiltrated government institutions and diversified their criminal activities. Corruption and violence have created a climate of insecurity and fear, weakening public trust and the country's stability.

Event effects:

-10% stability

+20% corruption

-5% administrative efficiency

-10% economic growth

+25% security spending

-15% political stability

-10% trade revenue

-5% industrial production

+10% emigration

That's what I wish for. This way, we can include some information on why the nation has that spirit, what it's for, how it has it, and when it has it.

I know there isn't a "Focus" like in HoI4, but it could be possible to add spirits with the scenario editor at the start and/or with events that provide these spirits.

In any case, this could add richness to customized scenarios. But I don't think it will be implemented, so I will just have faith.

99% faith, 1% probability.

Have a good day and drink water, goodbye.