Age of History 3
Wayne23lololh

New features for Organizations

Posted (edited)

Hello,

I posted this in question, but it won't fit in, so I will post here. But first, Alliance should be renamed Organization.

New features:

Here, I propose several features that could be added when we create an alliance. All of this could be turned off.

1. The option to "control" the moves of the allies army, without the possibility to mobilize them. It means that countries which are in the same alliance with military goals, can make the player control allies' army movements. Allies mobilize its army freely.It will be possible only if the player's civilization is in "Alliance wars" (WW1, WW2, etc...) and is a great power.

2. Then, the option to make the civilizations of an alliance has different shades of color. This would be specifically for confederations and blocs. 

Slide1.thumb.jpg.a70d0d9449e4993e41bf0e9f4af76507.jpg

3. A new map mode about Organizations.

New types of alliance:

Confederation: A group of sovereign states associate under a common organization, doing common actions. Union is a confederation of two states.

Bloc: An indirect control of a group of nations with the same doctrine by a bloc Leader (a Superpower in top 1,2,3 rank). When a country follows the same doctrine as the bloc leader and has relations between them at +60, it can join the bloc. Relations can be upgraded between two countries in different blocks. 

Optional: Blocs common border would be yellow.

Slide2.thumb.jpg.8e9f310ec6d26a522ee7f0aa03a1db4c.jpg

Caliphate: The Caliphate is the political identity based on a claim of succession to the Islamic State of Muhammad and the identification of a monarch called caliph. The Caliphate title is about owning Mecca and Medina.

The Caliphate could lose its title if it loses the ownership of Mecca and Medina, and the new owner of these cities will become the caliphate.

Shogunate: A feudal and military system in which Daymios are led by the Shogunate, the supreme leader of Samurais. It can be unified to the Japanese Empire.

Papacy: The office is held by the pope as head of the Catholic Church. 

And more...

If there are more suggestions, comment below.

Edited by Wayne23lololh

Posted (edited)

here some Suggestions
1. you can create an alliance mid-game and can create Multiple.
2. The alliance leader/Controller can be a human or nation or Multiple Nations/human.
3. The alliance can be dissolved or leave/join.
4. The alliance will have some Special law/legislative that favors/buff leaders or members or both.
5. alliance can have debuff.

6. Unions: This is a sort of defensive alliance between countries that share the same ruler. They may or may not have different levels of integration .integration levels can increase or decrease by law/legislative.

7. Special statuses inside the organization.

8. can add/remove the Province/land of Your Civilization/your subject civilization/under your subject civilizations in an alliance like EU4.(like Nato, German Confederation, Holy Roman Empire).

9. An organization can have land of its own.

Edited by Dipto479

8 hours ago, Wayne23lololh said:

Hello,

I posted this in question, but it won't fit in, so I will post here. But first, Alliance should be renamed Organization.

New features:

Here, I propose several features that could be added when we create an alliance. All of this could be turned off.

1. The option to "control" the moves of the allies army, without the possibility to mobilize them. It means that countries which are in the same alliance with military goals, can make the player control allies' army movements. Allies mobilize its army freely.It will be possible only if the player's civilization is in "Alliance wars" (WW1, WW2, etc...) and is a great power.

2. Then, the option to make the civilizations of an alliance has different shades of color. This would be specifically for confederations and blocs. 

Slide1.thumb.jpg.a70d0d9449e4993e41bf0e9f4af76507.jpg

New types of alliance:

Confederation: A group of sovereign states associate under a common organization, doing common actions. Union is a confederation of two states.

Bloc: An indirect control of a group of nations with the same doctrine by a bloc Leader (a Superpower in top 1,2,3 rank). When a country follows the same doctrine as the bloc leader and has relations between them at +60, it can join the bloc. Relations can be upgraded between two countries in different blocks. 

Optional: Blocs common border would be yellow.

Slide2.thumb.jpg.8e9f310ec6d26a522ee7f0aa03a1db4c.jpg

Caliphate: The Caliphate is the political identity based on a claim of succession to the Islamic State of Muhammad and the identification of a monarch called caliph. The Caliphate title is about owning Mecca and Medina.

The Caliphate could lose its title if it loses the ownership of Mecca and Medina, and the new owner of these cities will become the caliphate.

Shogunate: A feudal and military system in which Daymios are led by the Shogunate, the supreme leader of Samurais. It can be unified to the Japanese Empire.

Papacy: The office is held by the pope as head of the Catholic Church. 

And more...

If there are more suggestions, comment below.

I NEEED CONFEDERATIONS

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, Dipto479 said:

7. Special statuses inside the organization.

I like especially this one. These special status could be :

• Founding Member: one of the first members, who was involved in setting it up. To create an alliance, the player should select countries that could accept to a meeting. If the player is the strongest country in the meeting, he could impose its conditions to enter in, the conditions would vary by aggressive expansion.
  • Leading Member: the strongest country, must also be a founding member. It can change other countries laws, by meeting with its allies. If it is a military alliance, its would be the only member that could declare war while involving its allies.
  • Normal Member: members who joins after the alliance creation. I dont want a complex mechanic, so to join an alliance, the country must send a proposal to the alliance leader. Then, there will be conditions to enter, these wold vary according to the alliance leader at its creation. When all these conditions are reunited, a treaty is signed in the following months. 
  • Observer Country: potential members (good relations with the leader, etc...)

These status could be renamed while creating the organization. I think it is the most important one.

Edited by Wayne23lololh