Age of History 3
zdislav

lukasz take a small break

I love the formal lexical hahaha

1 hour ago, zdislav said:

Hail, great and revered Emperor Lukasz, Supreme Ruler of Java and the God of Age of History,

Pray, take heed and grant thyself a brief respite. For even the mightiest of emperors must shield themselves from the peril of exhaustion. Allow thine exalted self a moment's pause, lest thou be consumed by the fires of relentless toil.

Though the elixir of coffee may grant thee vigor in the present, beware, for it exacts its toll upon the morrow. Even the most stalwart hand may crave a vacation from ceaseless labor. Take this humble entreaty to heart, O divine sovereign, and cherish a short break. The realms of Java and the chronicles of history shall await thy return with bated breath.

In reverence and loyalty, Thy faithful count of ostrava - zdislav

10 hours ago, Łukasz Jakowski said:

Thank you, but there is no time for a break now 😛

Dopóki nie jest gotowe 😛

13 hours ago, AmericanLiberia said:

I love the formal lexical hahaha

5 hours ago, Wayne23lololh said:

Wise 1440 count of Ostrava

Thank you all for your incredible support! I’m deeply grateful to AmericanLiberia and wayne23lololh for being such vital contributors. Your encouragement has been invaluable. I might even be promoted to Duke soon, and your backing has played a significant role in this journey. Thank you once again!

14 hours ago, Łukasz Jakowski said:

Thank you, but there is no time for a break now 😛

4 hours ago, Corgi X said:

Dopóki nie jest gotowe 😛

Wielmożni Panowie i Panie,

Z całym szacunkiem pragnę zwrócić uwagę na kwestię wypalenia zawodowego, które jest to niewątpliwie poważnym zagrożeniem dla naszej doli i zdrowia. W tymże trudnym czasie, gdy praca staje się źródłem niepokoju i wyczerpania, wskazane jest, abyśmy podjęli odpowiednie kroki dla zachowania zdrowia psychicznego i fizycznego.

Pierwszym krokiem w walce z tymże wyczerpaniem jest dokładne rozpoznanie źródła owego cierpienia. Może to być nadmiar obowiązków, brak należytego uznania, czy też trudności w harmonii między pracą a życiem osobistym.

Słusznym działaniem jest ustanowienie jasnych granic między pracą a czasem wolnym. Należy dbać o regularne odpoczynki oraz chwile wytchnienia, które przywracają siły i pogodę ducha.

Nie należy się wahać przed rozważeniem zmian, które mogą polepszyć naszą sytuację. Może to oznaczać zmianę stanowiska, dążenie do dalszego kształcenia, czy nawet zmianę miejsca zatrudnienia, jeśli obecna sytuacja jest zbyt przytłaczająca.

Ostatecznie, zasięgnięcie porady i wsparcia od przełożonych, współpracowników, czy mędrców specjalizujących się w zdrowiu psychicznym może przynieść znaczną ulgę. Pomoc innych w tychże trudnych chwilach jest bezcenna.

Niechaj każdy z nas dba o siebie z należytą starannością, aby uniknąć zgubnych skutków wypalenia zawodowego.

Z wyrazami szacunku, count Zdislav

1 minute ago, zdislav said:

Thank you all for your incredible support! I’m deeply grateful to AmericanLiberia and wayne23lololh for being such vital contributors. Your encouragement has been invaluable. I might even be promoted to Duke soon, and your backing has played a significant role in this journey. Thank you once again!

You have bring great support to the community, in such time with your music and your unique way to express it. I am grateful for supporting you. You're welcome !

3 minutes ago, Wayne23lololh said:

You have bring great support to the community, in such time with your music and your unique way to express it. I am grateful for supporting you. You're welcome !

"Thy kind words warm my heart and uplift my spirit. I am honored by thy gratitude and will ever strive to uphold my craft in service to our noble community. May our shared journey continue to be blessed with harmony and goodwill."

4 minutes ago, zdislav said:

Wielmożni Panowie i Panie,

Z całym szacunkiem pragnę zwrócić uwagę na kwestię wypalenia zawodowego, które jest to niewątpliwie poważnym zagrożeniem dla naszej doli i zdrowia. W tymże trudnym czasie, gdy praca staje się źródłem niepokoju i wyczerpania, wskazane jest, abyśmy podjęli odpowiednie kroki dla zachowania zdrowia psychicznego i fizycznego.

Pierwszym krokiem w walce z tymże wyczerpaniem jest dokładne rozpoznanie źródła owego cierpienia. Może to być nadmiar obowiązków, brak należytego uznania, czy też trudności w harmonii między pracą a życiem osobistym.

Słusznym działaniem jest ustanowienie jasnych granic między pracą a czasem wolnym. Należy dbać o regularne odpoczynki oraz chwile wytchnienia, które przywracają siły i pogodę ducha.

Nie należy się wahać przed rozważeniem zmian, które mogą polepszyć naszą sytuację. Może to oznaczać zmianę stanowiska, dążenie do dalszego kształcenia, czy nawet zmianę miejsca zatrudnienia, jeśli obecna sytuacja jest zbyt przytłaczająca.

Ostatecznie, zasięgnięcie porady i wsparcia od przełożonych, współpracowników, czy mędrców specjalizujących się w zdrowiu psychicznym może przynieść znaczną ulgę. Pomoc innych w tychże trudnych chwilach jest bezcenna.

Niechaj każdy z nas dba o siebie z należytą starannością, aby uniknąć zgubnych skutków wypalenia zawodowego.

Z wyrazami szacunku, count Zdislav

Once again, you're absolutely right. This would bring more hurts than good. While watching the first source about this, more than 80% of developer feels burnout from work in 2020's.

So Lord Jakowski, please take a break ! There would surely be great place to travel in Poland (If you're here)

2 minutes ago, Wayne23lololh said:

Once again, you're absolutely right. This would bring more hurts than good. While watching the first source about this, more than 80% of developer feels burnout from work in 2020's.

So Lord Jakowski, please take a break ! There would surely be great place to travel in Poland (If you're here)

my emperor i couldn't say it better our lord should take a short break but if he not won't to what we can do it his life we don't want to start french revolution our lord Lukasz knows what is good and bad for him 🙂

"Thy support is deeply cherished, yet there exists a realm where greater aid might be rendered. Shouldst thou wish to lend thine efforts to fortify the support for Linux, I stand ready to assist our noble lord in unveiling the virtues of open source. Together, we may illuminate the path to greater enlightenment and advancement in our endeavors."

10 minutes ago, zdislav said:

"Thy kind words warm my heart and uplift my spirit. I am honored by thy gratitude and will ever strive to uphold my craft in service to our noble community. May our shared journey continue to be blessed with harmony and goodwill."

I hope a prosperous future for us too, zdislav !

5 minutes ago, zdislav said:

my emperor i couldn't say it better our lord should take a short break but if he not won't to what we can do it his life we don't want to start french revolution our lord Lukasz knows what is good and bad for him 🙂

Yes, whatever he will choose would maybe the right choice for him. We can only advise 😅

1 minute ago, Wayne23lololh said:

I hope a prosperous future for us too, zdislav !

Yes, whatever he will choose would maybe the right choice for him. We can only advise 😅

are you french?

4 minutes ago, Wayne23lololh said:

Yes 😅, but I have no other choice, French Guyana is still French, as a dependency, but still

why no revolution or demand better right and freedom from the skinki french people 

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, zdislav said:

why no revolution or demand better right and freedom from the skinki french people 

I don't really know, because I live in Paris, but I think it's because people there dont want the same fate as its cousins, Guyana and Suriname. Same with other dependencies. It "can't" live without France. You can watch this video: What are the Guiana countries ?

Edited by Wayne23lololh

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Wayne23lololh said:

I don't really know, because I live in Paris, but I think it's because people there dont want the same fate as its cousins, Guyana and Suriname. Same with other dependencies. It "can't" live without France. You can watch this video: What are the Guiana countries ?

so you are besicaly have sex in ass with out your permition

Edited by zdislav

Just now, Wayne23lololh said:

I'm not a independent politician duh

But I know that it is not very glorious though 

the french created a think that the people believe with out France no Guyana modern colonialism you should make a reform or vote to join czech republic 🙂 or poland

Just now, zdislav said:

the french created a think that the people believe with out France no Guyana modern colonialism you should make a reform or vote to join czech republic 🙂 or poland

Okay, let's create Czecho-Polish Guyana, like this, Poland can go into space ! (overused I know)

Just now, Wayne23lololh said:

Okay, let's create Czecho-Polish Guyana, like this, Poland can go into space ! (overused I know)

Thy vision of a Czecho-Polish Guyana is most intriguing and imaginative! Should such a grand union come to pass, it would indeed herald a new chapter of collaboration and shared prosperity.

Fear not, for we do not seek to commandeer your resources nor your lands. Instead, our aim is to forge a harmonious union—an alliance wherein mutual protection and cooperation shall flourish. Through this bond, we shall strengthen our ties, ensuring that both our nations find security and advancement within the esteemed realms of the EU and NATO.

With hopeful anticipation of this prosperous alliance,

[prince of Silesia zdislav ]

3 minutes ago, zdislav said:

Thy vision of a Czecho-Polish Guyana is most intriguing and imaginative! Should such a grand union come to pass, it would indeed herald a new chapter of collaboration and shared prosperity.

Fear not, for we do not seek to commandeer your resources nor your lands. Instead, our aim is to forge a harmonious union—an alliance wherein mutual protection and cooperation shall flourish. Through this bond, we shall strengthen our ties, ensuring that both our nations find security and advancement within the esteemed realms of the EU and NATO.

With hopeful anticipation of this prosperous alliance,

[prince of Silesia zdislav ]

Guyane would be an integral part of it, interesting ! We should taken this in mind lol