Age of History 3

Hello meine people today were talking about the trenches I hope you enjoy, now lets get on with it.

Trenches:

I don't really know how to start this so ill just jump in, trenches will cost 200-300 gold. Depending on the terrain, for example plains would be great for trenches as they are flat, while mountains and marshes would be bad places to build trenches. There would be three levels of trenches, one, two, and three they would boost the defense by 5%. I have made a very rough moc up of what I want the battles to look like, there are many things wrong with this moc up. But eh.

I hope you enjoyed this topic please comment and react it would make me real happy, give day criticism please :-Þ

Untitled29.png

32 minutes ago, Das Moss Man said:

Someone pls ping Łukasz Jakowski for me

Is there a reason why you can't do it yourself?