Age of History 3
Nowarhia

I saw a Bug in video Age of History 3 - Android versio WIP (please fix it)

Posted (edited)

Its in Ideas topic cuz there is no topic for bugs.

This is just bug that I wanted to report because it jumpscared me 😭
image.png.4402a243896aa1183b40f407976215fc.png

@Łukasz Jakowski

Edited by Nowarhia
Added @ Łukasz Jakowski, I dont know but I think that this makes higher chances for him to saw this post

I noticed a flaw that allows the peace treaty mechanics to be exploited:  it's possible to demand money from the civilization which will be annexed.

25 minutes ago, Łukasz Jakowski said:

This happened because the battle started in the province and the siege was suspended.

It is not a bug.

It's worth to add "fast assault" option, which would allow to skip the siege but will cause great losses for attacker. Moreover, during a siege, the "garrison" of the province could temporarily become a full-fledged army with a huge bonus for defense (with a successful assault, this army disappears, and if the siege is lost, the attacking army retreats, and the garrison again becomes only numbers on the map).

By the way, will it be possible to abort battles and retreat to prevent full defeats if it's not possible to win?

12 hours ago, Mirolit said:

I noticed a flaw that allows the peace treaty mechanics to be exploited:  it's possible to demand money from the civilization which will be annexed.

It's the same in the EU4, isn't it? And why can't you take gold from a civilization that is going to be annexed? They still have some gold in their treasury, you just take it because it is now yours...

22 hours ago, Marerjh said:

It's the same in the EU4, isn't it? And why can't you take gold from a civilization that is going to be annexed? They still have some gold in their treasury, you just take it because it is now yours...

It isn't. And no, even in the AoH2, the civilization being annexed had already shared all of its treasury.