Age of History 3
LaVa_LaMPo4ka

missile strike system and air defense system

I propose to make a new mechanic, the mechanics of missile strikes on provinces,
you can make a new building, "rocket manufacturing factory" in these factories different types of missiles will be produced, or one type of missile, then these missiles can be used to attack provinces, when you click on a province, a button will appear, "launch a missile strike" when you click on the button, you can select the target of the missile strike, I propose to add several targets.

The first target
"Infrastructure" - buildings such as workshops and farms will be attacked.

The second target
"Military infrastructure" - military buildings such as arsenals, fortifications and similar military buildings will be attacked.

The third target
"Accumulation of military forces" - military units will be attacked, such as ordinary soldiers and various military equipment, of course we need to come up with the number and chance of destroying units with a missile strike.

Also, so that missile strikes are not so unbalanced, I propose adding a new building "Air Defense" to the game
Air defense can be improved like a farm or workshop.
Air defense will reduce the chance of a successful missile strike on a province, that is, if there is no air defense in the province, then the success of a missile strike will be 100%, and if there is an air defense of maximum improvement, then the percentage of a successful missile strike will be 50-20% (the percentage of a successful missile strike is for consideration by the creator of the game)

This mechanic, in my opinion, will improve the strategic experience in the game

P.S
the text was translated into English via Google Translate