Age of History 3
Interesting

Who will replace the dead leaders in modern scenario?

Question

17 answers to this question

18 hours ago, OwnM3Z0 said:

Or you could make the AI add actual politicial real life figures, i really suggest just adding a leader tree that you can control in the scenario creator that allows you to make an entire chain of leaders for countries to fix the bug without too much effort on your part

Ive been begging for this for so long

32 minutes ago, Łukasz Jakowski said:

Random leaders with random names and random images

Or you could make the AI add actual politicial real life figures, i really suggest just adding a leader tree that you can control in the scenario creator that allows you to make an entire chain of leaders for countries to fix the bug without too much effort on your part

Posted (edited)
56 minutes ago, Łukasz Jakowski said:

fair enough

22 minutes ago, OwnM3Z0 said:

honestly I don't really care, random leaders is cool 

Edited by Mov

6 hours ago, Interesting said:

Pregunta para Lukasz: Si en el escenario actual muere algún líder moderno, ¿quién lo reemplazará en el país? 

¿Tal vez puedas agregar algunos líderes ficticios que tengan retratos de personas no reales y nombres aleatorios?

I don't understand, why would they die?

poss11 hours ago, Łukasz Jakowski said:

Will it be the same for events? I mean, will it be possible to change non-random leader by another pre-created leader? It wouldn't be good for well-detailed historical mods if, for example, a real monarch from the 20th century was replaced by a non-existent man in 15th century clothes

16 hours ago, Łukasz Jakowski said:

Could there be an event or mission option where you can replace current leader if another irl or named leader in the files ( if this is already the case my bad for asking) also how does the files for random leaders based on culture look lik in the files do you need a json and number the images from 0 to so and so?

On 8/24/2024 at 3:27 PM, Łukasz Jakowski said:

what about random ethnically based leaders

22 hours ago, YouravaragebrazilianAoCfan said:

La guerra y la vejez

Oh, ok, I didn't know that detail about the war, but in old age, I imagine, the creation of leaders also comes with x date, until x date, which is where he rises as president, until he loses the election or dies, I imagine, and Lukasz would have put hundreds of years for the modern president, they haven't died yet. Or is there some mechanic of random illness or death?

14 hours ago, Kerem Yılmaz said:

¿Qué clase de pregunta es esa? Porque la gente muere.

Are you an idi0t or did a Teletubbie give birth to you?