Age of History 3
Suhao

Ideas for AOH3

I have some suggestions for the game. Hope Lukasz add at least one of them. Here they are (And sorry cuz I'm not so good in English) :

- Change the combat system to something like HOI4 after a certain year (maybe the 18th century?) like micro managing, frontline, ...

- Change the icons in the modern time (gold into paper money, knight icon in manpower into modern soldiers, ...)

- Ability to change alliance name and flag

- Make a country capitulate (fully occupied) if its war score is -100%

- Different level of autonomy (protectorate, puppet, tributary, colony, ...) with different rights

- Change your country flag by uploading a file or its URL (hope the game resize it for us)

- Civil war if you change ideology. Sometimes civil war won't happen

- Coups and staging coups. It can happen internally or externally with a high cost

- More complex intel system. Agencies and more decisions

- Add supply system and encirclement penalty. Supply routes can be built across provinces, so provinces can take resources from other provinces for the army. If there're no supply routes to a province, it have to feed on its

- Army exercise. Increase the army stats over time but the army couldn't move

- Blockade and sanctions. U can select nations to sanction, and that will damage the relations of both. The resource income will also decrease depends on the exports of the opponent and your population

- Morale for army and war support. If it's low, they will desert. Morale increases when resting or winning, and decreases when losing or fighting for too long. It also depends on war support. War support will change based on multiple things that I can't remember

- Elections for democracies. Can be set intervals

- Disputes and claims. If you go to war with a country with disputes and win, the score to take the claimed provinces could be cheaper. Disputing will decrease the relations

- Province groups. When interacting with provinces in diplomacy or peace conf, you can choose a group of provinces (similar to states in HOI4) with a special tool to speed up things. For example: Bavaria, New York, Alsace Lorraine, ...

- Create countries or give to other country provinces in peace conference

- Send volunteers and expeditionary force

I'll update if I can think more