Age of History 3
Das Moss Man

Łukasz please let pc map be an option for mobile

Hello this is an important matter and I don't wanna have Łukasz make this mistake, please make it an option to switch to pc map on mobile. This is simple request but very important. Guys do you wanna have a java vs c++ aoh3 war. And it would split modding making port scenarios to mobile harder than it already is. Having to switch all your scenarios to mobile is a pain and would kill alot of pc modders of porting their maps to mobile. Łukasz please take this into account I beg you @Łukasz Jakowski 

1 hour ago, Das Moss Man said:

Hello this is an important matter and I don't wanna have Łukasz make this mistake, please make it an option to switch to pc map on mobile. This is simple request but very important. Guys do you wanna have a java vs c++ aoh3 war. And it would split modding making port scenarios to mobile harder than it already is. Having to switch all your scenarios to mobile is a pain and would kill alot of pc modders of porting their maps to mobile. Łukasz please take this into account I beg you @Łukasz Jakowski 

if its not in there you can probably easily import the map to the A.P.K. file of the game even though I asked Łukasz to move game data to internal Storage or SD card path to make it easier to move files/folders but I never got a answer from him 

11 minutes ago, Unity said:

if its not in there you can probably easily import the map to the A.P.K. file of the game even though I asked Łukasz to move game data to internal Storage or SD card path to make it easier to move files/folders but I never got a answer from him 

Yeah, But I want the newbies to be able play the map with out having to download apkmanagertmmalware made by Ivan Semenov living in Omsk

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Das Moss Man said:

You poor poor iOS players

We Cant Install ANYTHING That Aint In The Playstore So

a: Lukasz Gives US Access To Files and I Can Show My Progress on AoH3 Modded Showing A Many Custom Civs And EVERYONE is Happy (Except my friends) 

or

b: I Dont Get AoH3 As Mobile Is Where I Played AoH The most and i show my AoH2 Empires To my Friends (Nobody Cares tho x_x) And I Cant take My Fat Laptop Everywhere and I Might Just Only React to AoH2 Content As Its All I Ever PLayed And Will Play And Nobody Will Remember My Existence on The Forums! and Most People Are Happy

Think About Us IOS Players AoH2 Was Lame As We Were Jealous of PC Players and Android Players For Having Mods! I Was Lucky That My Mom Gave Me Her 2 Year Old Windows Laptop And I Have A Grandpa That Is Willing to Pay Money just to make me happy, Even if Its Paying For The SAME Game 3 Times! but Other People Aint as Lucky as me They Would have to JAILBREAK THEIR DEVICES POSING A MASSIVE SECURITY THREAT! I Stand For The IOS Playerbase as I Was Once One Of Them! We NEED Access To Files so EVERYONE CAN ENJOY THE EXACT SAME GAME WHILE HAVING THE SAME EXPIRIENCE! It Wont Be Fair That PC Gets A Fancy Large Map While We only Get a 2k Larger Map, Android Might Have a Secure Loophole But us? Think About US iphone and Ipad Users... Well My Yap Session Has Ended BYE

Edited by YouravaragebrazilianAoCfan

12 hours ago, Das Moss Man said:

Yeah, But I want the newbies to be able play the map with out having to download apkmanagertmmalware made by Ivan Semenov living in Omsk

Newbies need to learn how to start modding, honestly we can't keep holding their hands forever

7 hours ago, Unity said:

Newbies need to learn how to start modding, honestly we can't keep holding their hands forever

Modding is hard I've tried doing simple things and 100% they fail, and most noobs are mobile and mobile kidding is very hard. This feels a bit out of touch cause you're a pc player

3 minutes ago, Das Moss Man said:

Modding is hard I've tried doing simple things and 100% they fail, and most noobs are mobile and mobile kidding is very hard. This feels a bit out of touch cause you're a pc player

actually I play both Mobile and PC 

1 hour ago, OwnM3Z0 said:

in MY humble opinion i have no issue playing on the mobile map, I would even play it on PC if i had to, but i definitely think THAT should be an option

If I was forced to play the Mobile map Id feel a bit betrayed, cause I'm being shown this big map in the development vids. When I get this inferior map with (probably less scenarios)