Age of History 3
OwnM3Z0

WE ARE GETTING EVERYTHING WE ASKED LUKASZ FOR (i think)

1 minute ago, ISyncradar said:

Bit interested on how markets work.

in the topic there was alot of stuff about market price increase and decrease and events for that, i didn't include them since we were told about them by lukasz, read it and check it out

i need someone to do something for me URGENTLY

go on r/ageofcivilizations on reddit and post a link (or the whole topic if u want) there cus im banned for the next 3 days for warcrimes 

Just now, Wayne23lololh said:

6 is for religious tolerance lol

oh i see, ill edit that real quick

1 hour ago, Samuelllle said:

Tbh the thing about ships might just be about the small ships you see traveling across the map 

then why would he add the word SHIPS for translation? unless there were multiple ship types

4 minutes ago, Das Moss Man said:

😎

they'd be pretty cool, but we're most definitely not getting them in alpha release, just like (realistically) we're probably not getting ANY of the features in the text file on alpha release, this post just confirms we're getting them at SOME POINT in the future

1 minute ago, YouravaragebrazilianAoCfan said:

Cant Bother to Read all of That As I Have To Make my Grandpa Gets School Suplies but nice!

trade, ww2 and medieval events, holy war, colonies, ability to play as released civ is all the important stuff u need to know, there's way more cooler stuff u should check out when ur free