Age of History 3
SVH

KAISERZEIT /// 2024/2025

Posted (edited)

image.png.26dc7f833a3af585af518f240d0ff234.png

Our goal is to make one of the greatest mods in the future history of AOH3.

CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR DISCORD AND HELP US WITH OUR GOAL!

✠ℌ𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔲𝔠𝔥 𝔴𝔢'𝔳𝔢 𝔡𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔶𝔢𝔱✠

At the moment, we have already done some major and minor things like some of the graphics, custom flags, discord server, our very own colored portraits et cetera. We believe, that with your help we can create something bigger and better.

✠ℜ𝔢𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔢 𝔡𝔞𝔱𝔢✠

We don't exactly know yet, when we will release our project for you to play it. I personally think that release date will be mid-2025 and I hope so. So far, we know a lot of stuff about AOH3, which surely helped us out.

𝔒𝔲𝔯 𝔱𝔢𝔞𝔪

Currently, we have created very small, but a good team, which consists of few translators and lead developer. We have Vietnamese and Spanish translator. So if you're interested in translating entire mod, DM me here or on Discord. Unfortunately, I'm not paying money for this, I wish I could, but I can't.

✠𝔓𝔩𝔬𝔱✠

Europe, 1940 - the world is heading towards unknown future. We're living in a world full of new inventions and discoveries. However, not everything goes as we planned. Moments of peace in our world are interrupted by bloody wars, political tensions and persecution. Our multinational empire seems to collapse soon. Protests are brutally supressed by local governments, but that doesn't stop separatist movements. What's gonna happen next? We don't know yet, God help us all.

𝓐𝓵𝓵 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓼𝓽,

✠𝔎𝔞𝔦𝔰𝔢𝔯𝔷𝔢𝔦𝔱 𝔗𝔢𝔞𝔪✠

𝕭𝖊𝖗𝖑𝖎𝖓 ---------------1940

Edited by SVH

Posted (edited)

Me gustaría ayudar en algo, desafortunadamente no puedo entrar en discord pero aún así me gustaría ver este mod, ¡Definitivamente estamos ante un gran comienzo! Espero ver progreso y que todo les salga bien.😉

Edited by DRM
Me falto añadir algo

El tema de traducir no se si podría hacerlo ya que sólo cuento un un celular y que yo tenga en cuenta ocupó una computadora, aparte no cuento un conocimiento pero aún si si me dijieran como lo podría haser la traducción, bueno.. Yo pensaba traducirlo al español pero al parecer ya lo tienen, pero podría traducirlo aún idioma faltante si esque se puede en celular y tubiera conocimiento (no creo que sea tan complicado traducir creo) 

19 hours ago, DRM said:

El tema de traducir no se si podría hacerlo ya que sólo cuento un un celular y que yo tenga en cuenta ocupó una computadora, aparte no cuento un conocimiento pero aún si si me dijieran como lo podría haser la traducción, bueno.. Yo pensaba traducirlo al español pero al parecer ya lo tienen, pero podría traducirlo aún idioma faltante si esque se puede en celular y tubiera conocimiento (no creo que sea tan complicado traducir creo) 

Sorry, I don't speak Spanish, can you repeat but in English instead?

The issue of translating, I don't know if I could do it since I only have a cell phone and I have to take into account that I have to use a computer, apart from that I don't have any knowledge but even if they told me how the translation could be, well. I was thinking of translating it into Spanish but apparently they already have it, but I could still translate it into the missing language if it is possible on a cell phone and I had the knowledge (I don't think it would be that complicated to translate, I think)