Age of History 3
usernamelplol

Temples should change based on religion & so do holy wars

Hi there should be atleast for 3 religions twmples should change names:

For Christian countries rename it to church, muslims mosque, jews syrnagogue

As for holy wars: call it a crusade for Christian nations and a jihad if playing as a Muslim country

Thats all thx

@Łukasz Jakowski

Posted (edited)

Maybe that would be nice, but temple is literally a place where you worship God, so it's not a really big difference.

Edited by Guguge
Added "A" before "place"

37 minutes ago, Guguge said:

Maybe that would be nice, but temple is literally a place where you worship God, so it's not a really big difference.

What about holy wars having 2 special/unique names

Posted (edited)
54 minutes ago, usernamelplol said:

What about holy wars having 2 special/unique names

Crusades were about taking the Jerusalem, it is the Holy War, but not all Holy Wars are crusades.

Jihad though, I found several interpretations on this matter and they all differ from each other, so I am not going to put my words in it.

Edited by Guguge

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Guguge said:

Crusades were about taking the Jerusalem, it is the Holy War, but not all Holy Wars are crusades.

Jihad though, I found several interpretations on this matter and they all differ from each other, so I am not going to put my words in it.

Well how about have a option to like it be renamed like if ur playing as a christian country lol, then if its against a holy City then it can be called that, in that case we add like idk what 3 holy cities for each of the major religions yk

Like 3-4 holy cities per the religiös which have that in which Sone religions can have 3 and others 4 and others 1 holy City yk

Edited by usernamelplol