Age of History 3

(Im Brazillian, sorry for my bad english)

Hi im a little late now, but pillaging is my favorite mechanic in the game and i don't really see it in the AoH3 videos nor i see it being debated on here. I can't see it if it was removed entirely from the third game but it seems so. The game already has a release date so maybe it is too late for Mr Łukasz to work this out but it would be really appreciated if he would. Most importantly, it should be made in a way to make it more worth doing (pillaging in AoH2 rewards little gold for the amount of destruction it causes) like PHZanoni has done in Megamod, in which pillaging efficiency rises up to 2000% instead of just 100%, making it more profitable and also allowing players to pillage their own provinces. There could also be a coastal raiding mechanic.  This would make it a lot more fun to play as tribal civilizations or to rp as a central asian warlord.

thank you, love the game

11 minutes ago, Łukasz Jakowski said:

When you occupy a province, any available loot will automatically provide gold to your Civilization. The loot in a province regenerates over time.

The values can be changed easily in the json file:

Great.

if I may ask, will population growth drop when provinces are occupied or pilled, maybe drop to negative ?

Edited by Wayne23lololh

3 hours ago, kurdebalans said:

In the newest September video (at 23:00) I also noticed such an event pop up, but (if im not mistaken) only once, during one war. Is it an event that would happen only occasionally?

AgeofHistory3-ReleasesonOctober23rd202423-0screenshot.thumb.jpg.200854af0877b111abe3f499f06b7d52.jpg

It is possible to create special events that trigger after the end of a siege. (Special folder)

id=J_tSi
title=the_sieges_end.t
desc=the_sieges_end.d

image=82.png

show_in_missions=false
mission_image=2

only_once=true

trigger_and
next_and
random_chance=12.5
trigger_and_end

option_btn
name=ShowMercy
ai=25
option_end

option_btn
name=BurnAndLoot
ai=20
gold=45
province_devastation=20
option_end

only_once=true

There is only a single event for a siege.

On 9/3/2024 at 2:52 PM, Łukasz Jakowski said:

After successful siege the growth rate in a province will be decreased.

Growth rate can't be negative.

Will warfare affect the economy and destroy buildings and infrastructure in province?

On 9/3/2024 at 12:37 AM, BrenotheGreatest said:

(Im Brazillian, sorry for my bad english)

Hi im a little late now, but pillaging is my favorite mechanic in the game and i don't really see it in the AoH3 videos nor i see it being debated on here. I can't see it if it was removed entirely from the third game but it seems so. The game already has a release date so maybe it is too late for Mr Łukasz to work this out but it would be really appreciated if he would. Most importantly, it should be made in a way to make it more worth doing (pillaging in AoH2 rewards little gold for the amount of destruction it causes) like PHZanoni has done in Megamod, in which pillaging efficiency rises up to 2000% instead of just 100%, making it more profitable and also allowing players to pillage their own provinces. There could also be a coastal raiding mechanic.  This would make it a lot more fun to play as tribal civilizations or to rp as a central asian warlord.

thank you, love the game

No AOH3, você pode saquear suas províncias, mas é um pouco diferente. Aqui isso é chamado de exploração e reduz a economia da província em troca de dinheiro. Não tenho certeza se isso aumenta a devastação, mas tem algumas implicações interessantes, como conquistar uma região rica e agora explorar a região para ganhar dinheiro extra (não sei português, apenas usei um tradutor).