Age of History 3

I want to show you my new project... Age of Informations

game_logo.png.1ef920776eb4946b88643204a004decf.png

This mod is starting 1 January 2000. Almost 10 years after fall of Red Giant. Cold War is ended... or not? When everyone in Europe thinks that United States will be the only hegemon on world, on Far East People's Republic of China is getting stronger everyday to in future invade Taiwan and make USA collapse... Meanwhile in Europe from ruins of what was once Soviet Union, new world power had been born. Russia have to deal with problems left by bolshevik Party. Fact that there are conflicts on territories of post-soviet states like Georgia or Moldova is don't helping... How it will end? Let's see...

What mod is adding:

• Scenario with that much details as we can add

Screenshot_2024-09-08-11-51-31-733_M.D.thumb.jpg.74d1fd512db7583093fd0dcd730698ae.jpgScreenshot_2024-09-08-11-51-21-543_M.D.thumb.jpg.611862371488206c9581c664e4d20ea7.jpg

A LOT OF EVENTS (WIP)

20240908_114947.thumb.png.fbac057f061b474ffd16f79a39aaa52b.png

• TNO Ideologies (Some of them are renamed) 

Screenshot_2024-09-08-11-51-06-321_M.D.thumb.jpg.eb4cb433ade9650d8811478f95b83948.jpg

For now I can say that the most content (at least for moment when I'm writting this) will be for Indonesia and Yugoslavia/Serbia

Discord Link:

https://discord.com/invite/DBkkGrGAeF

Screenshot_2024-09-08-11-46-44-976_M.D.jpg

Last screenshot is outdated

Edited by Wielki_Czlek

I'm one of the modder of the mod (Italy and Germany) 

Hope y'all enjoy this mod since it's actually going to have lots of events spanning from 2000-2024 (maybe even 2025 when the clock strikes), leaders image, accurate leaders, alt. Leaders, hundreds of ideologies, new map, accurate names for countries, civil wars, alt. Events, historical events, introduction events, world events, USA elections (2000-2024), elections for other major countries, minor events for minor nations ecc... 

This is one of our biggest projects and we will not give it up anytime soon, will post some leaks about the mod in our discord server  (which is in the pinned post), I hope the mod gets big and that players will enjoy it. 

"We will go after terrorists everywhere. In the airport, in the airport. If we find them in the restroom, we will drown them in the restroom. Simply put, case closed."
` Vladimir Putin

20240911_094546.png

We changeded mod name. Now we are AGE OF INFORMATIONS (AI [I don't use AoI shortcust cause it would sound like good but dead mod 'Age of Imperialism' made by @Italian PeC) Logo changed too. Nothing else. Btw I'll give you leak about Indonesia soon (if everything will go as it should then it'll happen tommorow)

On 9/8/2024 at 1:01 PM, Butter said:

I'm one of the modder of the mod (Italy and Germany) 

Hope y'all enjoy this mod since it's actually going to have lots of events spanning from 2000-2024 (maybe even 2025 when the clock strikes), leaders image, accurate leaders, alt. Leaders, hundreds of ideologies, new map, accurate names for countries, civil wars, alt. Events, historical events, introduction events, world events, USA elections (2000-2024), elections for other major countries, minor events for minor nations ecc... 

This is one of our biggest projects and we will not give it up anytime soon, will post some leaks about the mod in our discord server  (which is in the pinned post), I hope the mod gets big and that players will enjoy it. 

If my idea for balkanisated Russia in style of TNO survive then Russian Gameplay Enjoyers are gonna see what will happend in 2040's or maybe 2050's

Sorry guys for no leaks but I'm stuck at one big event for Indonesia. But I think that you'll be happy after you'll see nearest leak (maybe I'll done it tomorrow or on days)