Age of History 3
Keguca10

New Discord forum for AOH

Dear Łukasz! 

I'm writing to you to ask if you will make an official discord for the AOH forum. Most important game developers had an official discord with moderators and staff to respond to people's questions. A Discord forum is easy to manage, and with some people like Discord staff, you could respond to the community in a better way and respond to people's answers before they ask. I see that many people ask for the same questions, and there's no place for general answers, so I write you to know about your plans with this.

Thank you very much for your attention!

Kerman Guridi.

1 hour ago, Keguca10 said:

Dear Łukasz! 

I'm writing to you to ask if you will make an official discord for the AOH forum. Most important game developers had an official discord with moderators and staff to respond to people's questions. A Discord forum is easy to manage, and with some people like Discord staff, you could respond to the community in a better way and respond to people's answers before they ask. I see that many people ask for the same questions, and there's no place for general answers, so I write you to know about your plans with this.

Kerman Guridi.

Already asked him in April this is what I got

image.png.590bf947ca0aae4fa45b30197b75bf8a.png

21 hours ago, Keguca10 said:

Dear Łukasz! 

Kerman Guridi.

There is no official AoC discord. However, the AoC community on discord has a long and storied history. If we're going by activity, currently the largest servers are:
AoC2 TNO (hub for the mod of the same name, though it iss mostly a community server now)
PtAoC3 (hub for AoC3 news, and the only large proper AoC3 server)
USGW (once again more of a community server, but based around the mod of the same name)
Others (i.e. Italian P&C) are very dead nowadays.