Age of History 3
Unity

My Honest review for AOH3 so far

Game Play Video

My opinion on the 1-hour game play video, I'm disappointed there was no charm in the content you could have fit in there like he did for aoc2 sure it was game play, but that's what it is we are missing a lot of important videos still like translation making new map (also he did in aoc2)

links for example

Translation aoc2

Kepler 22b for example

AI

The AI is the biggest problem just like aoc2 now It's become the same for aoh3 I understand AI is hard, but it feels like it was copied from aoc2 the AI needs to be fixed especially rebels also not to mention the border gore, but that was expected with so many countries already in that scenario

Future bugs and problems in game

for the problems Sadly it won't get fixed, Lukasz will do the same thing as aoc2 think it's fixed, and actually it's not I think it's way late to even ask for features at the rate he's going he's not going to add them, and I won't give anymore, so why bother with it?

Some bugs may get fixed, but I don’t believe all of them wont

Map Editor

As for the Map Editor honestly do I have to say anything could have been way more improved it literally is the same as aoc2 basic tools are missing still for basic task

like split, merge etc. also it could have been port to both mobile and PC I was actually looking forward to an updated map editor but disappointed to find out it's the same thing it could have been updated

in reality, you could actually scrap the map editor if the game read provinces from an image entirely

File Structure of AOH3

I actually like the new file Structure everything easy to edit nice and organized easier to manage than aoc2 based on the modding videos

File Structure of AOH3 (Android)

It’s really a placeholder until the game releases

Android Modding Experience

PC Modding Experience

Summary

My Honest review for AOH3 is it's literally aoc2 with RTS and UI updates but still looks cool to play, and I'm still going to mod the game, but it feels like aoc2 all over again I understand Lukasz is one guy, and I wasn't expecting absolute perfection but could have brought more to the table after 4 years of silence which you might do again after all platforms of aoh3 is released

I have been in this Community since 2016 and what I have to say is that Lukasz has improved a lot over the years he does make great work ill give him credit for that, but I will still support it and I hope he continues to make great content in the future

this review will get updated when the game release and I explore more of it I understand the game is still in development, but that’s what we only got to see from it

5 hours ago, eNeXPii said:

Agree with some points and I saw the game doesn't have formable nations from what I see which is big L...

Game haves formables civilizations. Saw in Lukasz's video