Age of History 3

"To the esteemed Lukasz Jakowski, Lord of all Emperor and Ruler of all lands, whose wisdom governs the realms of strategy and conquest, I humbly present this proposal. In your vast dominion of rule and conquest, might there be space for the flame of rebellion to ignite? If it pleases your lordship, I request the inclusion of a feature that allows players to rise as rebels from within a nation, much as the oppressed did in the great revolts of the 1400s.

In this mode, players would have the chance to lead a movement of liberation, gathering commoners and outlaws alike, forging alliances in secrecy, and challenging the power of established rulers. Through daring ambushes, strategic alliances, and fierce battles, they would seek to throw off the yoke of tyranny and claim freedom for their people. As it was in those ancient days of rebellion, so too could players now shape the destiny of nations through revolution.

With your vast power and unparalleled command over the fates of nations, I believe this would add yet another layer of depth and intrigue to your already magnificent creation."

[Zdislav the  reformer archduke of Silesia and Kraków ]

peasant translation

**"Dear Lukasz Jakowski, I’d like to suggest a new feature for your incredible game. Could you consider adding an option to play as a rebel within a nation, similar to the rebellions that took place in the 1400s, napoleon era etc 30 years of war?

It would be amazing to have a mode where players can lead a rebellion, gather forces, and fight to overthrow the ruling regime from within. This would allow for more strategic depth, as players could experience the challenge of starting from the bottom, building alliances, and eventually liberating a nation through revolution.

I think this feature would add an exciting new dimension to the game, giving players more control over the narrative and letting them experience the thrill of rising up against powerful rulers. Thank you for considering this idea!"**

4 hours ago, Casual said:

That's gonna be a real challenge due to fact that rebellion don't have own non-occupied provinces at start, meaning they can't make army

but it could be done like start rebellion in this area as mororavia or silesia

4 hours ago, Casual said:

That's gonna be a real challenge due to fact that rebellion don't have own non-occupied provinces at start, meaning they can't make army

Simple, provinces with a heavy rebellion risk will supply the manpower and will be the core of the rebels, like AI rebels do

On 9/14/2024 at 3:04 AM, ISyncradar said:

It would be cool if your advisors could be assigned as a leader to a country, or maybe a revolution led by the advisors.

that would be great