Age of History 3
Shinayu

Will be the game abandoned after the release?

Question

3 answers to this question

11 hours ago, Casual said:

I hope Lukasz will update the game, otherwise modders gonna do it by yourself as with AoH2

I didn't like most of the mods that had bad looking maps and there was no difference between the original version and the modified versions except for a larger map size. But I'm optimistic about the new part because of the great features and characteristics it contains.

11 minutes ago, ARWD said:

I didn't like most of the mods that had bad looking maps and there was no difference between the original version and the modified versions except for a larger map size. But I'm optimistic about the new part because of the great features and characteristics it contains

About what mods are you talking? Mostly for mods for AoH2 are great, they fix majority of bugs and exploits, add missing features(like automatic assimilation or capitulation) and make AI behaviour more competent(not perfect but better). Also AoH3 would expand modding and even me could change a lot of things easily.