Age of History 3
Ee Gore

Project Vita 2.0 (More 28 000 provinces in first beta)

A continuation of the well-known Project Vita map, but a more advanced version of it, both in terms of the number of provinces and their reliability in many places.

Like Project Vita 1.0, the map is intended to be used in mods to make gameplay more fun.

image.thumb.jpeg.7a2efe3a33b2661d854c524817d8a2bc.jpeg

Below is a link with a mod in which you can familiarize yourself with this map. There are scenarios for the 20th and 21st centuries to choose from (future versions will have more scenarios for more eras). Some scenario elements are taken from the Cruel Ages mod

Future versions will also appear sooner or later, because... I still have a lot of ideas that I haven’t had time to implement yet. If possible, the map will be transferred to AoC3 when it is released (as I heard that such an opportunity will be available)

The development of the mod is now being done by me, since the previous developer lost interest in its development

image.thumb.png.4e5bce92cec2ccee2529202321de62a6.png

Download links: 
PC LINK: 
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1T0GsfzzGI5KZdbeCLMp5AdwEcjBgZXHC/view?usp=sharing

image.thumb.png.7c3e423e2aec1d57777725f2bd22f18a.png

More details regarding Project Vita 2.0 can be found in the discord channel:

https://discord.gg/At3432UE

Edited by Ee Gore

привет я создаю карту на аок 2 аок 3 на 80000 тыщ провинций может объединим усилия в одну карту на аок2 и на аок3

4 hours ago, NAZAP2013 said:

не работает

The problem is probably in the mod jar file
Try moving the exe file from vanilla AoC2 to the mod folder. This method worked for some people from Discord

Edited by Ee Gore

5 hours ago, NAZAP2013 said:

привет я создаю карту на аок 2 аок 3 на 80000 тыщ провинций может объединим усилия в одну карту на аок2 и на аок3

Write to me on Discord about your proposal, we’ll discuss everything in more detail there

11 hours ago, Miguel.N said:

Do you know when the phone version will be released?

The mod is very good 🙂

I think soon

Hello again everyone
Who downloaded the mod, can you answer for whom it works and for whom it does not work?

Some players have encountered the problem that the mod crashes upon launch. 

The causes of the problem are being clarified. Ways to solve it are being sought.

However, I would like to know how widespread this problem is.

Edited by Ee Gore

давай я русую бг а  ты делаеш провки на основе бг

Just now, NAZAP2013 said:

давай я русую бг а ты делаеш провки на основе бг

сделал приднестровье

скоро скину в дискорд

On 9/14/2024 at 6:22 PM, Miguel.N said:

Do you know when the phone version will be released?

The mod is very good 🙂

I doubt there will be a phone version, as the --- file limit may not allow. Mine doesn't, your phone can. Or not. That's just me. If it does come out, I probably won't be able to download it.

я второй разработчик сейчас создаём новую карту предлогайте свои регионы

картинку провок и описание

I am the second developer now we are creating a new map offer your regions the picture of the provok and the description

On 9/22/2024 at 5:49 AM, Urdadplays said:

I doubt there will be a phone version, as the --- file limit may not allow. Mine doesn't, your phone can. Or not. That's just me. If it does come out, I probably won't be able to download it.

At the end of August (when I finished making the provinces), we tried to port the pre-release version in the discord channel and everything worked for people.

So technically, the mod can work on Android. The only thing is that the speed of operation will most likely be different for everyone due to different phone models

Posted (edited)

Bro, i have question for people that is from android, is somebody work the game??? I mean because when i instalo its reset completely my phone and It doesn't install, please author, can you fix It???

Edited by David Struk

Posted (edited)

Too many files, phone can't install. Based on my knowledge, --- file limit caps at around 65k. This has well over 65k. This is for android versions 11+, I think. I'm not sure.

Edited by Urdadplays