Age of History 3
Ee Gore

Project Vita 2.0 (More 28 000 provinces in first beta)

On 10/3/2024 at 2:28 PM, David Struk said:

Bro, i have question for people that is from android, is somebody work the game??? I mean because when i instalo its reset completely my phone and It doesn't install, please author, can you fix It???

Exactly. I assume the file limit for .--- files on android 11 and up, is around 65000. This is everything but 65000. Mine doesn't install, at all. It's actually crazy how it works for others.

On 9/26/2024 at 8:54 AM, Ee Gore said:

At the end of August (when I finished making the provinces), we tried to port the pre-release version in the discord channel and everything worked for people.

So technically, the mod can work on Android. The only thing is that the speed of operation will most likely be different for everyone due to different phone models

Can't install, won't even bother.