Age of History 3
Warnnexx

Tell vassals where to put soldiers

Maybe it would be a good idea to be able to place the troops of your vassals on provinces you want. 

for example you want to declare a war on a country and you have vassals. you place your soldiers on the provinces bordering the country you want war with. you go to your vassals and there will be a button that says "place soldiers" or something like that idk. the vassal is going to place those soldiers and you could declare war with your and your vassals soldiers.

I have better idea. There would be a 'Plan' diplomatic option to ally or vassal. You can choose what provinces should be occupied or what army should be moved. However plan just priorities AI's actions and don't make them mindlessly attack provinces you ask. 

34 minutes ago, Łukasz Jakowski said:

game/gameValues/GameValues.json

PLAYER_CAN_MOVE_VASSALS_ARMIES: true,

By default it is true.

You can easily move them around just like your own army.

good I can make this more difficult 

11 hours ago, Łukasz Jakowski said:

game/gameValues/GameValues.json

PLAYER_CAN_MOVE_VASSALS_ARMIES: true,

By default it is true.

You can easily move them around just like your own army.

Don't you think that owning vassals would be too strong? I can't even imagine how to defeat Bohemia or Lithuania, given that each vassal can own at least 20 units (minimum regiments limit). As we seen in your "Call allies to war" demonstration, they just beat Saxony to the ground as no deal. How does this works in practice during real gameplay? By the way, I think base regiments limit should be reduced.