Age of History 3
Ɓukasz Jakowski

Age of History 3 - Civilization Explode đŸ’„đŸ’€

can we edit which civilizations appear when an empire explodes? also can we make that change based on the era (example: If the ottomans exploded in 1600 the mamluks would likely be back in egypt, where's thats not the case in the 1800's for example)

also i think this should be able to happen naturally without the need of console or even events, maybe in a war where a civilization uses too much manpower or after a bad peace treaty

54 minutes ago, Ɓukasz Jakowski said:

It can be used as an outcome of the event.

explode=ming
# Ming will split into multiple civilizations based on the number of civilizations present within Ming's provinces that have cores and no provinces.

MAN, I LOVE IT!!!

7 hours ago, Ɓukasz Jakowski said:

It can be used as an outcome of the event.

explode=ming
# Ming will split into multiple civilizations based on the number of civilizations present within Ming's provinces that have cores and no provinces.

What if more than two nations have a core on a specific province, who will it go to?

Will be possible to edit the newly countries governments ? Because I see they are all becoming democracies.

There could be 5 governments with their own rate : Republic, Democracy, Monarchy, City State, Communism (will appear at the same time as the tech tree)

Otherwise I appreciate the feature 👍

On 9/18/2024 at 1:37 AM, Ɓukasz Jakowski said:

To a Civilization with a lower Civ ID in the game.

Explode can only be used via an event or console command.

I suggest that in the end all these split countries should be able to unite. It is worth adding in the game the opportunity for each breakaway power to claim all the territories of its equally collapsed neighbor.

In addition, to make it possible, following the results of the war, to break off New powers from the mother country - How Scotland, Wales, Ireland, etc. will break up Britain. But it takes % of the warscore. And this is not possible in any war at all, but only in certain wars.