Age of History 3
Terminator_God

Listen to me, Lukasz!

Stop removing great features from the game that makes your game unique.

AoH2 were popular because of detailed diplomacy system, detailed peace deals, many scenarios and mobile port. AoH2 had a many problems because of these features but it would be easily fixable if you would spend some time. But what did you instead? You abandoned the community to make a AoH3.

Now what we have in AoH3? Many new features, like laws, resources, advisors, generals and improved leaders. What about AoH2 problems? They're fixed, but in what stupid way, by removing features that lead to problems. Instead of trying to balance it, you just removed it with the game's charm. Now it's just HoI4 with many scenarios and maybe with stupid AI. I don't like it. 

I REALLY hope that you don't abandon the community for the second time and would take your time to make game great again, to make game named "Age of History"!