Age of History 3
Денис Живков

I would like to see crises in the game, all sorts of gameplay-complicating things

I've asked this question before, but now it's more interesting to me than ever. Since any of my questions on the forum have six ideas inside it and no one answers to the point, I will ask it in TOPIC. Will there be anything that will threaten the player in the game itself, other than coalitions? Maybe there will be a unique state. There, for example, in 1789 there will be a superevent for the revolution and France will be given mega bonuses and the king will be overthrown, and a new political regime with a bunch of military bonuses and a handsome Napoleon in power will come in his place.

4bcef75aa7a823e584d6529e52c5e05a483b9159

I would like to see crises in the game, all sorts of gameplay-complicating things

, gameplay for both the player and for other civilizations

. crisis, I mean like the apocalypse or catastrophes, countries of supermassive or other threats

, and so the crisis can only be because of atomic bombs

and even that small (

Z5NwSo2onsE.jpg?size=485x459&quality=95&

Edited by Денис Живков
Y3

As I see the implementation:

1) Crisis scale. Filled with over-expansion, debt, unrest, irrelevant reforms and forms of government (technologically open/accepted by most countries, but not accepted in your country. Example: absolute monarchy or natural exchange in +- 20th century technologies).
The crisis scale can be depleted for a wild amount of legacy points and a decrease in the efficiency of tax collection in the provinces.

2) A simplified version tailored only for wars. Over-expansion is difficult to reduce and, in addition to other negative effects, it can add the likelihood of a crisis with the collapse of the country or a decrease in the efficiency of tax collection.

Just now, Matvey said:

As I see the implementation:

1) Crisis scale. Filled with over-expansion, debt, unrest, irrelevant reforms and forms of government (technologically open/accepted by most countries, but not accepted in your country. Example: absolute monarchy or natural exchange in +- 20th century technologies).
The crisis scale can be depleted for a wild amount of legacy points and a decrease in the efficiency of tax collection in the provinces.

2) A simplified version tailored only for wars. Over-expansion is difficult to reduce and, in addition to other negative effects, it can add the likelihood of a crisis with the collapse of the country or a decrease in the efficiency of tax collection.

When France loses in an offensive war, it must necessarily be divided into formed parts. (Something like the Congress of Vienna, held in 1814-1815)

By the way, how are you feeling?

6 hours ago, Денис Живков said:

When France loses in an offensive war, it must necessarily be divided into formed parts. (Something like the Congress of Vienna, held in 1814-1815)

By the way, how are you feeling?

"When France loses in an offensive war, it must necessarily be divided into formed parts. (Something like the Congress of Vienna, held in 1814-1815) " - You can either set up a specific event for this, or in general add to the game the ability, during peace negotiations, to highlight all the tags that were recently conquered (based on overexpansion or unrest)

"By the way, how are you feeling?" - Товарищ, если переводить буквально, но я не понимаю откуда такая озабоченность моим самочувствием. I'm fine...maybe