Age of History 3
OwnM3Z0

when cultures are added, cores should no longer represent the ethnic groups in the provinces

no but hear me out, historically (AND I KNOW LUKASZ SAID THAT IF SOMEONE WANTS HISTORY THEY SHOULDN'T EXPECT IT IN AOH3, JUST LISTEN TO MEE) the concept of cores represented a right to rule over land (atleast by many european customs and some outside customs aswell but rarely), the kingdom of hungary ruled over parts of modern day romania, serbia, croatia and slovenia, and it had cores in them, but those provinces were NOT hungarian majority despite being cored as such, meaning cores really just represent a civilizations right to rule over a province, so it makes zero sense that the peoples of said provinces (Who were often not even part of their ruling ethnic group) are identified by the core rather than their ethnicity, it also makes for way more interesting and logical gameplay, think about it, and here's an example:

let's say you're playing as England, and you go and conquer the Ming empire in china, the ming is the name of A family, NOT the chinese peoples, so logically after they're conquered and their dynasty is wiped out, there is no logical world where the ming can come back and rebel, best case scenario this would create a new dynasty in the rebellion to rule, but if the ming peoples are CHINESE, conquering them means the ming cores are dismantled and now any rebellion will cause china to return as a monarchy, it's also way more logical because it ACTUALLY adds the historical peoples, and aside from the age of immigration, all scenarios should have an editable peoples map that comes automatically with the scenarios

thoughts? this really works for all periods and makes way more sense

@Das Moss Man @Wayne23lololh @Łukasz Jakowski

Edited by OwnM3Z0

I suggest to make cultures a settable for civilizations like it is for formable nations. Each culture will have one or several claimants that will affect cores. And as you said, cultures will vary according to the scenario, so this will be edited while creating a scenario. 

Btw, I will edit my culture chart.