Age of History 3
ADReM

"Device is out of RAM memory - Game not saved" MODS?

Question

Hello!
I'm having trouble saving while playing mods, I've tried two mods so far:

- MEGAMOD 
- Age of Elder Scrolls

And each time, after some time, a message appears:
"Device is out of RAM memory - Game not saved"
The content of the message is understandable, but the problem is that it is not possible, my PC:

- I9 11900KF
- RTX 3070 Ti
- 32 GB ram

There is simply no way that I will run out of RAM, especially that when it monitors the RAM consumption, in MEGAMOD it reaches 800 MB and in the case of Age of Elder Scrolls up to about 450 MB, I tried various options, but when this message appears, the save is no longer salvageable, even after turning the game off and on, this error remains.

Maybe you know how to solve this problem? I don't hide that some mods are really cool, even the two I mentioned above, I wanted to check others, but if this error appears in two mods, I'm afraid to check other mods so as not to just waste time.
Best regards!

1 answer to this question

Nobody has ever had such a mistake and does not know how to solve it? 😞
It's a pity because I would really like to play mods, but it's impossible when this error appears, it's a waste of time when after X turns the whole save is to be thrown away 😞