Age of History 3
Solu

The Alsace-Lorraine Border dispute

First of all, I want to say that I am grateful that the game is where it is at and that I do recognise and appreciate the work Lukasz does, what he accomplished was nothing short of amazing. This post is to just highlight a very minor issue: the border with Alsace-Lorraine.

world-war-i-scenario-for-age-of-history-iii-confirmed-v0-50mjdvq2l6qd1.thumb.webp.7ed480fa4d5a279cc86082d32d0d77e3.webp

Source:

As you can see the border is fine except for the very south of it, it potrudes too much to the left. Here is a rough fix.

zlbh3c4h.thumb.png.ce8d748e18a61ad33e07d2f50573cbe5.png

WW1 is a popular scenario, especially when if we are considering France and Germany and I don't want Lukasz to make the same error as with the Austro-Hungarian/Russia border in AoH2. 

I do (critically necessary for adequately portioned jeremy, unplayable without it, pls fix lukasz)😭😭🙏🙏🙏

Edited by LLaarryy

16 hours ago, Łukasz Jakowski said:

O mapa principal do AoH3 é assim:

imagem.polegar.png.1c3304615b7b8204512ae2b627189875.png

A fronteira da Alemanha com a Bélgica está errada nessa época a Alemanha possuia essas 2 províncias 

I was upset that the mobile map of the game had very few provinces. At first I was expecting 7k-8k. However, the fact that it was 5k bothered me a little. AOH2's map consists of 4k provinces. Still, I kindly request that you add the PC map as well, it would be good. At least those who want to play and can afford it can play there. 

@Łukasz Jakowski

On 9/21/2024 at 7:54 PM, Solu said:

First of all, I want to say that I am grateful that the game is where it is at and that I do recognise and appreciate the work Lukasz does, what he accomplished was nothing short of amazing. This post is to just highlight a very minor issue: the border with Alsace-Lorraine.

world-war-i-scenario-for-age-of-history-iii-confirmed-v0-50mjdvq2l6qd1.thumb.webp.7ed480fa4d5a279cc86082d32d0d77e3.webp

Source:

As you can see the border is fine except for the very south of it, it potrudes too much to the left. Here is a rough fix.

zlbh3c4h.thumb.png.ce8d748e18a61ad33e07d2f50573cbe5.png

WW1 is a popular scenario, especially when if we are considering France and Germany and I don't want Lukasz to make the same error as with the Austro-Hungarian/Russia border in AoH2. 

im surprised you have not complained about malmedy.

On 9/22/2024 at 3:52 AM, Marerjh said:

Who cares about this tiny ass province🥴

me. i literally created q-bam project so i could stop getting mad at slight border innacuracies and the more i go back in time the less it ends up working.

5 hours ago, andry202222 said:

I felt like pinging @bun_dha4 so hi @bun_dha4

andry, do something more productive.

13 minutes ago, audrikney said:

"Who cares about historical accuracy?"

your not getting 0.5 mile accurate borders with that scale of map 

Edited by Unity

1 minute ago, Unity said:

your not getting 0.5 mile accurate borders with that scale of map 

there is somehow a malmedy province in the low province map so its wrong on both maps...

image.png

On 9/24/2024 at 3:40 AM, bun_dha4 said:

im surprised you have not complained about malmedy.

me. i literally created q-bam project so i could stop getting mad at slight border innacuracies and the more i go back in time the less it ends up working.

andry, do something more productive.

bun dha trying not to cite qbam challenge (IMPOSSIBLE)

5 hours ago, andry202222 said:

bun dha trying not to cite qbam challenge (IMPOSSIBLE)

replace "bun_dha" with "flame" and "qbam" with "antifu" and your meme is accurate