Age of History 3
that_italian_mapper

Aftermath of Bordeaux

Aftermath of Bordeaux is an alternative history mod about "What if Napoleon returned in  1910?" in this timeline Napoleon the VI comes to the throne in

1910 after a revolt of the French people, as they wanted the empire back, this time ww1 was a direct attack on bordering countries by France,

they first attacked Switzerland in February, just before the war, after a 2 months war They annexed parts of Switzerland  and made them a puppet state,

the next target was spain, they quickly occupied Catalonia, but some bordering French enemies (Italy, Germany, and the UK) attacked France, France was ready and struck back, through Belgium and the Dutch, arriving at the Rhine, then they attacked Piedmont and made a pact with the papal states to give them Rome if they won, soon after that french soldiers landed in Rome capturing most of the city, they strike the rest of Germany  all the way to berlin:

The Battle of Berlin was a brutal war, getting 1 million deaths, soon after that Russia joined the war, making France even weaker than another country and after the French lost the battle they were pushed back to the Rhine River, then the Russians almost got through the river, but then a crisis strikes in Russia, making Ukraine, Ruthenia, Lithuania, and Latvia got independence making Russia leave the war, soon after that the powers made peace since no one could break the line...

Updates:

1. added a Lithuanian monarchist path and democratic

!IMPORTANT!

English isn't my first language so expect errors whenever the mod comes out or in this post, also I will remake this in aoh3 when it comes out, the mod is still in a very early stage so don't expect anything to come out soon.

I don't know if I will make a world map version, as I don't have ideas on how the world could look like, give me ideas if you all want 🙂.

immagine_2024-09-24_173320676.png

Screenshot 2024-09-24 173249.png

immagine_2024-09-24_173541269.png

immagine_2024-09-24_173640282.png

immagine_2024-09-24_173802195.png

Edited by that_italian_mapper
updates