Age of History 3
Wayne23lololh

Event triggers : terrain, city types and province population

I propose to Lukasz Jakowski to add terrain, city types and province population triggers.

City Types : Make event only concern a certain types of city, in a country, or in the world.

• All major and capital cities will build defense building, to bo only occupable by directly siege it. This will make wars more challenging if it must siege a major city to occupied it, than only the capital to occupy it.

Province Population : Make some revolt event for x country:

• This is useful for event related to the province population. If a province is under the required population number, than it isn't concerned. Ex: growth rate decrease by 15% in cities with more than 5 million people in USA. This won't be applied for provinces with less than 5 million people.

Terrain Type : Make event boost for a certain terrain type:

• Some terrain types can have different bonuses like in production, army speed, etc... But it can vary. Ex: all plain province will receive +30% resource production.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

So if I want to resume, this will make some event outcomes based from terrain types and province population than predefined provinces.

Edited by Wayne23lololh
It's not my main computer, its hart to write with that