Age of History 3
Taquito_Dictador

Requirements for forming a civilization.

I would like to suggest that, in addition to the current requirements established by Mr. @Łukasz Jakowski, additional requirements be considered for forming a civilization. Specifically, I believe that ideology and religion should be key factors. For example:

- The Russian Empire cannot be formed with modern-day Russia, which is a republic, unless you change your ideology to monarchy.
- Bavaria, being Catholic, cannot form the German Empire, which was officially Protestant.
- If Bavaria forms the German Empire, the empire becomes Catholic, leading to revolts among Protestants.

I hope it's not too late to incorporate this mechanic into the game.

Edited by Taquito_Dictador

what's the point of turning monarchist just to form a civilization that would turn you monarchist anyways?

Also I see no problem one country forming another with a different religion nothing wrong with Bavaria forming a catholic German empire, it is alt history at the end of the day

2 hours ago, HaSa said:

¿Qué sentido tiene volverse monárquico sólo para formar una civilización que te volvería monárquico de todos modos?

Tampoco veo ningún problema en que un país forme otro con una religión diferente; no hay nada de malo en que Baviera forme un imperio alemán católico; al fin y al cabo, es historia alternativa.

Lo se, tienes razón, pero le agregaría un poco más de dinamica