Age of History 3
Based

The Natural Borders of France

I have been following closely the continuous and impressive development by Lukasz with AoH3 and I couldn't help but notice one small thing.

In Age of History II the west bank of the Rhine can easily be distinguished as a separated region in the Ruhr area.

Evidence.thumb.png.b21fe74932d84776aafdbe6338063bad.png

But that's not the case in this map since some provinces are in both sides of the river:

Highlight.thumb.png.a55aa67bbae8e0fbfa30e4cdeb783544.png

My suggestion would be minor corrections along the river to better match the so called "Natural Borders of France"

minorcorrection.thumb.png.e40b0dece0a01b477e70b48cdcf40353.png

This comes from the precedent that in the 1800s France actually managed to get these borders during the Napoleonic era and I would like if Lukasz could take this into consideration.

France_1800.thumb.png.d511f96e304c155f26ab720c649da778.png

Also add the Rhineland as a nation please since there is already Westphalia and Saarbrücken.

Flag_of_North_Rhine-Westphalia_(state)_svg.thumb.png.11567cb060a991824e025f7db5f113d3.png

Edited by Based