Age of History 3
qxz

A few QoL ideas from me

This forum is a great idea, and I greatly appreciate that it has been added.

Here are some QoL improvements which I think would improve the player's gameplay:

User Interface:

• Searchable Menus: Implementing a search bar (similar to something like a city finder) to find key menus using key words such as, economy, infrastructure or military.

• Streamlined Notification System: Provide a way for the player to control what is within the notification feed. Let the player decide whether he wants to completely remove market updates and focus on diplomatic events, such as countries around them declaring wars on each other or the other way round.

Automation:

Delegation to Vassals: Let us say that the player has a large realm which contains within itself many subjects (vassals), the player wants to reduce the strain on their budget in the game. Using a delegation (an extra diplomatic option within the diplomacy tab) the player will be able to specifically tell the AI (the vassal) what they (the player) want them to do. 

Here are a few options:

• Focus on fortifying the region: The AI will focus on building defensive buildings in its provinces (if possible near neighbouring civilizations).

• Focus on garrison: The AI will focus on stationing their military around provinces to stop or halt the enemy advances (if they do attack)

• Focus on economical development: The AI will focus on developing infrastructure and developing the cities using economical buildings.

• Focus on coring and conversion: The AI will focus on increasing the efficiency of conversion and coring of the provinces.

This is it for now, I might add new points later.