Age of History 3
Wayne23lololh

Formable subjects

Hello everyone,

Despite me having high school, I'll be the most active to the community. So lets go back to the point. I suggest a brief idea to add for formable nation, it's Formable Subject. It means that some formable nations requires subjects to be formed.

How it should work

Formable subjects will be formed only accoding to the lord. It means that it can't be formed independently (e.g. I want to form French Empire, but it need to form Rhine Confederation, Duchy of Warsaw, etc...).

This will work like this; Formable subject will be create exatly as it should be. However, it need to add a second tab for countries that should possess it.

How Civilization should for them

Here I will base from an example. French Empire wants to form Rhine Confederation. It won against the Holy Roman Empire, and since Rhine Confederation is one of French Empire's formable vassal, it can form only if the Rhine's capital is included.

But something must be clear, some formable nations don't need formed vassals (French Empire can be formed without its vassal).

If there's something you didn't understand, I'm here to correct it.

6 hours ago, staldemo said:

Am I correct in understanding that if I want to form the British Empire, I need to create vassals like Ireland and, say, Scotland, and then I will be able to form the British Empire, or how does it work?

That’s it !

It can work in “peace treaty” and in “demands vassal”.

In the peace treaty, the lord’s formable vassals will appear as a new option “form a vassal”, so all formable vassal will be stocked there. When we choose a formable vassal, it will only demand ad annex provinces included in its formable. And if the formable vassal meet some provinces in the lord’s territory, the lord will be obligated to give it.

e.g. Prussia form duchy of Poland, but Poland annex Poznań, even if the it belonged to Prussia. And suppose that Prussia won a was against Austria with the help of Poland, since Poland need Lviv, it will demand it.

In “demand vassal”, it will depend of the civilization we ask. If we demand it to a claimants to form a vassal, it becomes one automatically.

e.g. French empire demands to Poland to be a vassal of it, so it can form “Duchy of Warsaw” because Poland is one of the claimants.