Age of History 3
staldemo

Implementing a Mechanic from AoH2: Releasing Vassals

1. The mechanic for creating custom nations and flags for vassals from the second game should be brought back. This would allow players to better role-play their country and come up with more interesting ideas. For example, playing as Sweden, you could establish colonies in America and create Vinland as a vassal, etc. This offers great creative freedom. The mechanic can be adapted from the previous game to fit the current one!
  2. I also suggest adding the ability to release any country as a vassal from a list of all countries, like it was in AoH2. For example, if I'm playing as the United Kingdom and colonizing North America, I might want to release Canada as a vassal. But if I don't have the option to select the country like in AoH2, it would be impossible since Canada's cores wouldn't exist on those lands yet.
Edited by staldemo