Age of History 3
DRM

Disaster nature

I'm not sure if it's possible, but to explain, the natural disasters would be random, like floods or earthquakes, and what they would do is, when they happen in a province, the population would be reduced depending on the disaster, and at the same time, infrastructure would be damaged or destroyed. It might be a bit annoying, but I wanted to add this. I'm not sure if someone else has already posted a similar idea.

"I translated this into English using ChatGPT

"You’re right, they would be like diseases, but here the infrastructure (I think there’s a system for that) would be destroyed or damaged. Although, considering what you said, it would indeed be similar to diseases, making it somewhat alike. I don’t know how I didn’t realize that :/"

1 minute ago, DRM said:

"You’re right, they would be like diseases, but here the infrastructure (I think there’s a system for that) would be destroyed or damaged. Although, considering what you said, it would indeed be similar to diseases, making it somewhat alike. I don’t know how I didn’t realize that :/"

yes destruction of buildings in that provinces makes sense depending on the disaster, like castles being destroyed by earthquakes and ports being destroyed by tsunamis, and farms being destroyed by droughts