Age of History 3
OwnM3Z0

Idea: topic for reporting piracy websites/piracy apps that leak AOH3 that only lukasz can see

this is very simple, it should be like the bugs topic where we can send screenshots and reports for bugs but for piracy websites that give aoh3 for free, the reason i think only lukasz should be able to see it is because otherwise it would become a hotspot for people looking to download the game for free lol, so pretty much a bug submission tab but for piracy

@Łukasz Jakowski thoughts? i think it's a really good idea and the existence of such a topic alone encourages people to report way more than just asking for people to send you in private + your feed wont be spammed and overwhelmed with piracy stuff

Piracy will be difficult, although it pains me to say it, I pirated Age of History 2 and was planning to pirate the 3rd, but in the end, I decided to buy it. Obviously, many people will pirate the game, but I still bet that the game will generate double the profits compared to its predecessor.

I translated this into English using ChatGPT 😞

10 minutes ago, DRM said:

Piracy will be difficult, although it pains me to say it, I pirated Age of History 2 and was planning to pirate the 3rd, but in the end, I decided to buy it. Obviously, many people will pirate the game, but I still bet that the game will generate double the profits compared to its predecessor.

I translated this into English using ChatGPT 😞

i dont get what you're saying, piracy is easy for the perpetrator so lets not report it? that's ridiculous, my idea makes reporting pracy way easier and allows lukasz to hit two birbs with one stone