Age of History 3
Rodak Polak

Thoughts after watching the timelapse of 1440

There is a lot of progress compared to the last 2-hour film. What I wonder:

1. why did the HRE countries expand so quickly, while e.g. Poland, Hungary, Lithuania and Moscow did almost nothing?
  2. I hope that the collapse of Ming is only for demonstration purposes and this event will be removed from the final version of AoH3 (if this is event)
  3. after all, the borders are not an eyesore (it was nice to watch)
  4. when France defeated England, it should have taken its colonies first, not the British Isle
  5. how did the collapse of this Asian country happen at 16:35? Was it an event?
  6. do I understand correctly that the collapse occurs after losing the war against the coalition?
  7. dropped bombs look nice on the map
  8. dropping one bomb should increase aggressive expansion by 0.1 points
  9. maybe American and African tribes are too developed at the beginning, they should be at a lower technological level
  10. why are there several areas not yet colonized until 2442???
  11. finally the economy and population work normally and grow in a reasonable way