Age of History 3
xox

Lukas why didnt u reply to my recent ideas :(

19 minutes ago, Wayne23lololh said:

He respond to more than two of your suggestion since yesteday, so stop cry and tag him for attention. That's lame

Im not bro its just that some of those suggestios apart from the 2 that he responded to i have suggested multiple times b4 but he didnt say anything about them b4 thats all

4 minutes ago, xox said:

Im not bro its just that some of those suggestios apart from the 2 that he responded to i have suggested multiple times b4 but he didnt say anything about them b4 thats all

It's not an excuse to whine here like a unwanted kind. Plus you don't deserve his full attention, neither I do. He already responded to 3 of your suggestion, and it seems that it isn't enough for you.

8 minutes ago, xox said:

Don't pretend you're not whining, it doesn't work with me, stop this approach, it's becoming ridiculous. 😉

Man im just saying since i asked some fo these b4 & they went unnoticed rhats all

But ya ur right no one in particular deserves his full attention  on here

10 minutes ago, xox said:

Man im just saying since i asked some fo these b4 & they went unnoticed rhats all

So I can do it with my 1200 posts, you will see if it's funny !

Seriously, you really need to become more mature, to know that you aren't alone here, and just spam his tag, in the end to be suprised that he just would not like to respond.

Put yourself in his place, receiving more than 1000 tags a day is tiring, especially by the same person.

Edited by Wayne23lololh

28 minutes ago, xox said:

But ya ur right no one in particular deserves his full attention  on here

I didn’t see your second part, but it’s not a reason to made me apologize. But if you understand, it’s the most important thing 👍

40 minutes ago, Wayne23lololh said:

I didn’t see your second part, but it’s not a reason to made me apologize. But if you understand, it’s the most important thing 👍

bro is upset lukasz only replied to him twice meanwhile i will write 50 idea's and get one response if im really lucky lmao

im genuinely starting to think lukasz hates me because of the 'text files bad' incident though 💀

1 hour ago, OwnM3Z0 said:

bro is upset lukasz only replied to him twice meanwhile i will write 50 idea's and get one response if im really lucky lmao

im genuinely starting to think lukasz hates me because of the 'text files bad' incident though  💀

Now I'm thinking... Why does this topic is in "Ideas, Improvements, and Bugs" ? It should be in "Complain Suggestions 💀

Edited by Wayne23lololh
JK xox