Age of History 3
karimoff054

Please reply Lukasz ^^)

Hello Lukasz i wish a good day to you. I watched ur video which u showed scenarios when u showed ww2 in video i noticed that u put Ippolito Massimino (king of Italy) as the leader of the italy. Please change it to Benito Mussolini. Not only me but also my Turkish friend group wants to see Benito Mussolini's photo. Don't understand wrong my friendgroup is not F*schist we are just fan to Benito's courage and braveness in history also it is for we want to see His photo in the game as H*tler's. Also actually in the history King did not even control and rule italy all control belonged to Benito. So please fix that I'm Sure that everybody wants to see him instead of italy's king. PLEASE 😞                       @Łukasz Jakowski

@LukaszJakowsk