Age of History 3
OwnM3Z0

POV: you after spending 3 hours typing out an Idea only to Watch Lukasz respond to the topics below and above your own but not yours:

3 minutes ago, Das Moss Man said:

Damn.

yeah im like 10000% sure he hates me after the whole ''text file events are bad'' incident, i am (as of now) the only person in the whole forums to have gotten a dislike from lukasz lol

1 minute ago, OwnM3Z0 said:

yeah im like 10000% sure he hates me after the whole ''text file events are bad'' incident, i am (as of now) the only person in the whole forums to have gotten a dislike from lukasz lol

That makes two of us

Just now, Das Moss Man said:

That makes two of us

tbf yours was more justified, you linked a fake adult site for a rickroll, even if satirical, that's a good reason to ban someone

1 minute ago, OwnM3Z0 said:

tbf yours was more justified, you linked a fake adult site for a rickroll, even if satirical, that's a good reason to ban someone

I disagree, but oll korrekt

Edited by Das Moss Man

38 minutes ago, OwnM3Z0 said:

What happened to get him to dislike you so much?

1 minute ago, ConRadical said:

What happened to get him to dislike you so much?

pretty much, when he announced events would no longer be made through an event creator in game and would instead be written manually in text files, i didn't like that and made this topic about how that ruins the simplicity of event creation and makes it inaccessible to android users, the topic got huge and we were literally arguing back and forth in the replies, it cooled down once he added the ability to assign provinces in events which was the biggest issue i had

1 hour ago, OwnM3Z0 said:

pretty much, when he announced events would no longer be made through an event creator in game and would instead be written manually in text files, i didn't like that and made this topic about how that ruins the simplicity of event creation and makes it inaccessible to android users, the topic got huge and we were literally arguing back and forth in the replies, it cooled down once he added the ability to assign provinces in events which was the biggest issue i had

dang.