Age of History 3
aleksei_zhiw

Russia on Fire: The Great Convergence - A Hearts of Iron IV-inspired Mod for Age of History III

Hey there, strategy fans and history buffs!

I'm thrilled to present my new mod "Russia on Fire" for Age of History III, inspired by masterpieces like "Dawn of the Motherland" for Hearts of Iron IV and "The New Order: Last Days of Europe". Before we dive in, I wanna give a shoutout to the devs behind these mods - their ideas and work have been a massive inspiration for me!

Imagine a world after Russia's collapse in 2022. What if you could unite Russia under your banner, be it liberals, nationalists, nazis, or any other faction? In "Russia on Fire", that's exactly what you can do! Each country that's broken away from Russia is fully realized, with both uniting Russia and the following gameplay being well-developed.

In my mod, each faction has its own unique objective and path to victory. Play as nationalists, and you might just spark World War III, fully realized and filled with intense battles. Liberals, however, can join NATO and the EU to build a new world of cooperation and prosperity. The choice is yours!

But why did Russia crumble? My mod begins with a series of devastating terrorist attacks sweeping the nation. Military and civilian personnel, politicians, journalists - everyone in Russia is consumed by fear of an unknown dissident group. Terrorism tears the Russian people apart and soon leaves them without their last hope - the president. The Russian state is torn asunder from within by those who sought to save it and those who wanted to control it.

But hope is not lost! As long as the Russian people have faith that a new beautiful dawn will soon rise over their Motherland. And you, as a player, can be the one to lead Russia to that new dawn in...

Russia on Fire: The Great Convergence

"Russia on Fire" will initially feature 1-2 scenarios in its early updates, with "The Great Convergence" being the main scenario focusing on uniting Russia. Additional scenarios, such as those where Russia is already united under a specific faction, will be added in later updates if the mod gains popularity. This will allow players to choose their preferred starting point and playstyle.

I hope you'll enjoy playing "Russia on Fire" and exploring the various scenarios and factions. I'm always eager to hear your feedback and ideas to make the mod even better. If you have any suggestions, balance changes, or new ideas you'd like to see implemented, please don't hesitate to share them!

wSZw14hIInU.jpg?size=1024x728&quality=95