Age of History 3
EdgeLord

Some Ideas for AOH3

• Unit Bonuses

What i would love to see in the game are dynamic unit bonuses, bonuses like +2 attack or defense in forest province or even sea province i dont think this idea is all that unique and someone else might have already posted something similar but i believe adding this gives more thought into were you put your army and the best strategic decision to minimize loses.

• Leader bonuses

Also im not sure if this is in the game or not but leader traits/bonuses i think leaders should get both good and bad bonuses things that kinda make you want to assassinate your leader to get a new one along with the option to give or change certain traits leaders have to other ones (this is if leaders have bonuses in the first place).