Age of History 3
Casual

Lukasz dropped a new translation file and...

So, Lukasz gived us access to a probably full translation file (big fault). And we got many new information for that. If you don't trust me, go check official topic below. Alright, here wo gođŸ”„:

1. Funny insult messages. Just read them: "Your Civilization Will Crumble And We Shall Dance Upon The Ruins Of Your Former Greatness".

2. Army supply mechanics and supply lines. 

3. Achievements. The game haves achievement and seems that it's not that colored stripes as in AoH2.

4. Ports. As I understood, work same as in AoH2.

And there's the most interesting, features that Lukasz rejected but it's still here:

5. Trade deals. Yes, and there was also "likelihood of success" text.

6. Unions. I checked, it is not alliance or something. It what we all think.

7. Ultimatums. "Send an ultimatum" text proves it.

8. Plundering. I'm not sure it works like in AoH2.

Maybe this file is old but why would Lukasz send old file to "Translation errors" topic?

I will broke my inactivity streak for this.

Lukasz Jakowski has already post this topic before, I surely think you don't know because it was before you sign in the forum. I note that the translation is only for planning updates, so there would certainly not be in the launch.

Edited by Wayne23lololh

39 minutes ago, Wayne23lololh said:

I will broke my inactivity streak for this.

Lukasz Jakowski has already post this topic before, I surely think you don't know because it was before you sign in the forum. I note that the translation is only for planning updates, so there would certainly no be in the launch.

Are you talking about topic where Lukasz asked us to translate the game? There was two of them and I read. This file is mix of them + a bit new info.