Age of History 3
Денис Живков

I understand that the game is coming out soon and Lukash won't add it, but maybe my ideas will interest modders

I have another idea. 
You can add that the type of fight as in crusader kings 3
In some territories, countries will have unique interactions and relationshipsck3-fate-of-iberia-struggle-beginning.jp

This is how the Tatar-Mongol yoke can be realized, All Russian states are vassals of the horde

The struggle will have phases

Here is an example in this Russian struggle of three phases:

1 domination,

2 reconciliation,

3 thirst for freedom.

The struggle can be completed by the country and it can end by itself
Russian Russian states will treat the horde badly, but the horde will receive more money and soldiers from the Russians.
As an example, the relationship between the horde and the states of Russia is stabilizing
In the thirst for freedom, there will be terrible relations between the horde and Russia, from which Russian states will more often demand independence

There will be unique solutions and events in different phases

Russian Russian state can declare a Russian liberation war against the horde in the 3rd phase. Other principalities will receive an event where they will be invited to join the principality or the horde or declare neutrality. If a strong principality wins, then others will be offered to become its vassals, join it or do nothing

In phase 2, if the horde has good relations with all vassals, then it will be able to integrate the Russians

Some decisions of the state will develop the phase. If the Russian state builds up its army, points will be dropped by the 3rd phase
If the horde falls apart then the fight will end on its own

I understand that the game is coming out soon and Lukash won't add it, but maybe my ideas will interest modders

Yes, and so it is possible to realize the thirty-year war, the Guelans and Ghibellines, the Amerecan struggle with the Indians. Yes, it's so fucking easy to implement

Edited by Денис Живков

How to take part in the fight if from the very beginning it does not apply to your region
1) we capture 80% of the warring region (I didn't really go into this option because I wanted more people to interact, and I don't like managing large lands). 
2) we are converting to a denomination without counties in this region (but they are in neighboring ones)  and we convert 1 city in the warring region, then it becomes a participant.

https://www.thegamer.com/crusader-kings-3-fate-of-iberia-complete-guide-iberian-struggle-andalusia-asturias/

@Dule22 @MisterT @Mirolit @Smeysya @Glass Warrior @Abhyuday upadhyay @Apple

@ALDI @Uruguargentina@murai @AmericanLiberia@YouravaragebrazilianAoCfan @ALDI @mattxjpg @china peple @Das Moss Man@Dipto479@Lim10, @aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, @SerenDippTheGreat, @bun_dha4, @Wooodex,  @Iceman, @Comrade_Parrot, @桂圆甜不甜, @PiePants, @sanitar4ick,@Gustav Heinrich @Nisnac@Avinetta @Evis7 @AleksGame @Nay_13

@IRn@bulbanoof @RMaRe@IKayzerI @thecarvalhogamer@ecl @Kiwi@aa30388,@wbladew5,@qxz,@Wayne23lololh, @Anyone,@Nowarhia,   @Outlawexperience@GalacticCakes,   @Matvey,  @bizacjum @paul2kdj @BALONA30,   @Barbaris,  @Rodak Polak@wafflestein8@Yahya   @wbladew5,  @Mihael1@Warnnexx,  @Free City of Łódź What answer would you give to my question ?

@Łukasz Jakowski

18 hours ago, Денис Живков said:

How to take part in the fight if from the very beginning it does not apply to your region
1) we capture 80% of the warring region (I didn't really go into this option because I wanted more people to interact, and I don't like managing large lands). 
2) we are converting to a denomination without counties in this region (but they are in neighboring ones)  and we convert 1 city in the warring region, then it becomes a participant.

https://www.thegamer.com/crusader-kings-3-fate-of-iberia-complete-guide-iberian-struggle-andalusia-asturias/

@Dule22 @MisterT @Mirolit @Smeysya @Glass Warrior @Abhyuday upadhyay @Apple

@ALDI @Uruguargentina@murai @AmericanLiberia@YouravaragebrazilianAoCfan @ALDI @mattxjpg @china peple @Das Moss Man@Dipto479@Lim10, @aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, @SerenDippTheGreat, @bun_dha4, @Wooodex,  @Iceman, @Comrade_Parrot, @桂圆甜不甜, @PiePants, @sanitar4ick,@Gustav Heinrich @Nisnac@Avinetta @Evis7 @AleksGame @Nay_13

@IRn@bulbanoof @RMaRe@IKayzerI @thecarvalhogamer@ecl @Kiwi@aa30388,@wbladew5,@qxz,@Wayne23lololh, @Anyone,@Nowarhia,   @Outlawexperience@GalacticCakes,   @Matvey,  @bizacjum @paul2kdj @BALONA30,   @Barbaris,  @Rodak Polak@wafflestein8@Yahya   @wbladew5,  @Mihael1@Warnnexx,  @Free City of Łódź What answer would you give to my question ?

@Łukasz Jakowski

I have an idea of unique reforms and laws in some countries

Example the Ottoman Empire will have a blood tax law. This increases the number of recruits from territories where there is a different faith, non-governmental

Egypt will have a law of slave warriors. This will allow you to buy recruits for money, but will give a debuff of 10 percent to recruits from the territory.

Maybe it will give unique units to the Ottoman Janissaries, to Egypt's Mamluks
Although it can be given to all Muslim countries

And Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Poland, Lithuania. The law of the Cossacks. The border territories will be fortified and will provide more recruits but less gold. And the country will get a 10% discount for cavalry for hiring and upkeep @Łukasz Jakowski

Edited by Денис Живков
YYY

1 hour ago, Денис Живков said:

Yes, I started mentioning all the active people of the community in posts before it became mainstream.

@dodaltac is just my old account that i had made with an email i lost, no need to tag it lol

other than that, it's an amazing idea, i think the mamluk part can be really integrated well with the mercenary feature that we've still not seen

also dw the game is still getting updated after release, lukasz is still adding alot of stuff in the future

this is a good idea, if not a bit ambitious for what this game is about, having events in the ww2 scenario was already extremely unlikely and we are lucky Lukasz added it at all

I would make this a mod if I wasn't a smoothed brain loser with no modding experience whatsoever

2 hours ago, OwnM3Z0 said:

@dodaltac is just my old account that i had made with an email i lost, no need to tag it lol

i know

other than that, it's an amazing idea, i think the mamluk part can be really integrated well with the mercenary feature that we've still not seen

thanks

also dw the game is still getting updated after release, lukasz is still adding alot of stuff in the future

beliv with hard. Sad, but true

Edited by Денис Живков
н

1 hour ago, HaSa said:

this is a good idea, if not a bit ambitious for what this game is about, having events in the ww2 scenario was already extremely unlikely and we are lucky Lukasz added it at all

I would make this a mod if I wasn't a smoothed brain loser with no modding experience whatsoever

Thank you, I think that together with other modders you are the best

The idea seems to have potential, especially with the phase structure for a struggle like the Tatar-Mongol yoke. The development of relationships between the Horde and the Russian states could add an interesting dynamic. Breaking the conflict into phases like domination, reconciliation, and the thirst for freedom would provide a deeper focus on the interactions between nations.

It’s likely not something that will be implemented at launch, but it could catch the interest of modders, as it offers plenty of possibilities for unique events and strategic decisions in each phase. The potential for a strong principality to invite others to join its cause or face decisions like neutrality or vassalage adds a lot to the diplomatic side of the game.

By the way, thanks for tagging me, it may not be a big deal, but it means a lot to me 🙂