Age of History 3
Code Engineer

ETAM AoH3 Mod - Official Announcement (repost)

image.png?ex=671035b2&is=670ee432&hm=b38

𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲

I would like to announce a new Age of History mod named ETAM. ETAM means "Everything that AoH3 Missing" and as you can understand, it add features that original game don't have. The main goal of this project to enhance exising and expand it with new content.

Currently, the mod haves the only developer, me. And I'd like to say that I'm not a good coder at all and can't really go
away from simple modding features. With that, I might just take existing mods, ask persmission from autors and connect 
the all mechanics together. Example: There are two mods that don't work together; this mod would connect them.
BUT, don't worry, mod would have many own features too.

𝗣𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀
-More in-game scenarios. From BCE to modern days. From real historical dates to fictional situations.
-More historical events. Every scenario in the game would have at least one event.
-More buildings and units.
-More random advisors, generals and rules portraits.
-Bug fix.
-Mobile and PC ports.
And more...

𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗼𝗱 𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲?
The first mod release would come out after some time from release(a few weeks) and maybe only for PC users.

𝗗𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗱 𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗲𝗿

Also I would REALLY like if you join official Discord server to get all news about project early or to join dev team👉 https://discord.gg/bF6PymbR

etam_logo.png?ex=671044d7&is=670ef357&hm

Edited by Code Engineer