Age of History 3
Денис Живков

idea of how to organize banks in the game

By the way, in order for you to have an unlimited opportunity to attach an unlimited number of photos to a post, it is better not to insert an entire image, but a link to the address of the image on the Internet. The image will attach itself to the post in the place where you inserted the link.

Edited by Денис Живков
к

38 minutes ago, Денис Живков said:

Guys, I came up with an idea of how to organize banks in the game

scale_1200

They do not have a territory and from this they receive income from buildings

Example the capital bank will have a bank headquarters building, it generates income, and for this income we can build buildings in countries

The countries in which we built the building can tax them (we give away part of the income). The country can regulate the tax (up to 75 percent) and even ban our activities and nationalize the building)

But the most interesting thing is that banks can offer loans to countries (with interest)

Banks will have recruits themselves due to the fact that they will not have territories. But for money, they can hire recruits (you can also get recruits from events) or just hire mercenaries.

At the same time, banks can do dark things
It gives you more gold
This will reduce their reputation
Because of this, they may be banned

@Łukasz Jakowski

@Dule22 @MisterT @Mirolit @Smeysya @Glass Warrior @Abhyuday upadhyay @Apple

@ALDI @Uruguargentina@murai @AmericanLiberia@YouravaragebrazilianAoCfan @ALDI @mattxjpg @china peple @Das Moss Man@Dipto479@Lim10, @aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, @SerenDippTheGreat, @bun_dha4, @Wooodex,  @Iceman, @Comrade_Parrot, @桂圆甜不甜, @PiePants, @sanitar4ick,@Gustav Heinrich @Nisnac@Avinetta @Evis7 @AleksGame @Nay_13

@IRn@bulbanoof @RMaRe@IKayzerI @thecarvalhogamer@ecl @Kiwi@aa30388,@wbladew5,@qxz,@Wayne23lololh, @Anyone,@Nowarhia,   @Outlawexperience@GalacticCakes,   @Matvey,  @bizacjum @paul2kdj @BALONA30,   @Barbaris,  @Rodak Polak@wafflestein8@Yahya   @wbladew5,  @Mihael1@Warnnexx,  @Free City of Łódź What answer would you give to my question ?

, @Solu, @Fire Quickly

I have an idea that I suggested to Lukasz, which is to add a reserve fund that you can use at any time. This will be like a bank with expandable capacity that you can use in case of emergencies. It would be unfortunate if I accidentally spend the money and forget that I used all my money.

There is a hypothesis on how to do this without changing the game mechanics too much.
Add a "bank" building, which can increase the country's income and passively increase the number and volume of available loans.
Simple and angry.

Plus: does not require significant modifications to the mechanics
Disadvantage: the effect of banks is limited to the country where they are located.

6 hours ago, Денис Живков said:

By the way, in order for you to have an unlimited opportunity to attach an unlimited number of photos to a post, it is better not to insert an entire image, but a link to the address of the image on the Internet. The image will attach itself to the post in the place where you inserted the link.

I know I personally use jumpshare used to use ibb.co or something